New pup... deer/grey x whippet

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

7 wk old bitch settling in nicely , thanks to everyone who offered there opinions an advice and pointed us in the right direction??? nowt like the start of a new journey with a pup 

Few pics from this afternoons walk out, 6 an abit months old now. Showing a real willingness to hunt and use her nose . Was a lot of Fox scent along a gully bottom , an she hunted along well , was ver

12 wks , Coming on a treat ?

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, AndyD89 said:

7 wk old bitch settling in nicely , thanks to everyone who offered there opinions an advice and pointed us in the right direction??? nowt like the start of a new journey with a pup 

8936EC85-E6E3-4769-931E-C9C8381CF47F.jpeg

C31D1B18-8C8D-46D7-9BEF-272F42D84049.jpeg

B1FE8FFD-2FD4-41F9-B3DC-61237F77D047.jpeg

Cracker mate, good luck with her.  ?

• Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, AndyD89 said:

8936EC85-E6E3-4769-931E-C9C8381CF47F.jpeg

C31D1B18-8C8D-46D7-9BEF-272F42D84049.jpeg

B1FE8FFD-2FD4-41F9-B3DC-61237F77D047.jpeg

Pleased I could help mate ? now you can enjoy her and remember slow is better 

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Pleased I could help mate ? now you can enjoy her and remember slow is better 

Oh aye il be in no mad rush with her, let her grow into her frame properly an mature mentally before I try to push her too hard , no rush at all ??? were u tempted to take one like??

1 hour ago, AndyD89 said:

Oh aye il be in no mad rush with her, let her grow into her frame properly an mature mentally before I try to push her too hard , no rush at all ??? were u tempted to take one like??

I like the bitch pup he’s kept for himself mate,that’s why I was pleased they were all sold before I went over to have a look at them mate.I’ve got know fancy for another lurcher but if I did it would be this cross mate?

Edited by lurchers
21 minutes ago, lurchers said:

I like the bitch pup he’s kept for himself mate,that’s why I was pleased they were all sold before I went over to have a look at them mate.I’ve got know fancy for another lurcher but if I did it would be this cross mate?

Yeh he showed me that one, nice long racey looking pup ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AndyD89 said:

@ Aussie whip,  Yeh I think she’s Gona suit me and the ground she’s Gona be running on predominantly, rough hilly, up and down sorta terrain. ?

The light, agile dogs seem to do best on the rabbits on ground like that over here.

• Like 1