New acquisitions

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Replacement Stock lost my two old ones end of the season. They were both sisters 8 years old one just fell over dead on the lawn in front of me about six weeks later the other just started to fade awa

My old man out of the blue has given me this am over the moon shes been parked up since I was born ( 36 years) going to take some time and effort to get her back on the road but will be worth it i hop

Got this little air rifle off my brother,was given it collecting scrap... Gave it a soak,and quick polish,rattle can of metal spray paint ... Shoots sweet, will keep my 9 yr old lad entertai

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sid g said:

not sure about the skull n cross bones but there away anyway this kinda stuff sells

Skull and cross bones on a crucifix is the symbol for Calvary ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah I think so. That's not mine, I gave the pheasant to a mate cos I've run out of wall space. I've got a lazer hawkeye for sale /swap for garret 250

thought the hawkeye is a better machine , still got an old rapier , did well on small stuff , just use mainly a vanqish 540 these days for beach 

Just now, steve66 said:

thought the hawkeye is a better machine , still got an old rapier , did well on small stuff , just use mainly a vanqish 540 these days for beach 

Can't get on with it at all

• Like 1
17 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Can't get on with it at all

17 hours ago, steve66 said:

i was like that with the explorer , couldnt stand the thing had every one telling me it was the bees knees but i couldnt take to it 

Lads I'm thinking of getting a Metal Detector and I think it was DIDO that recommended the Garret 250 to me on another thread. Now I have been looking at different ones and now completely bamboozled Lol. But is it worth lashing out a bit more and going higher up in the Garret range or not, or even something different. I would like something that not too complicated easy to use but can still perform.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
59 minutes ago, Arry said:

Lads I'm thinking of getting a Metal Detector and I think it was DIDO that recommended the Garret 250 to me on another thread. Now I have been looking at different one and now completely bamboozled Lol. But is it worth lashing out a bit more and going higher up in the Garret range or not, or even something different. I would like something that not too complicated easy to use but can still perform.

Cheers Arry

Arry, I'm looking at getting one, seen on an airgun forum, a woman who works on that historical program Suggs(Maddness) does ,and her and her fella use a MineLab  Go Find 66 , and say they find as much as the pros with top gear ,supposed to be simple to use !?

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Arry said:

Lads I'm thinking of getting a Metal Detector and I think it was DIDO that recommended the Garret 250 to me on another thread. Now I have been looking at different ones and now completely bamboozled Lol. But is it worth lashing out a bit more and going higher up in the Garret range or not, or even something different. I would like something that not too complicated easy to use but can still perform.

Cheers Arry

Dectecting on land and beach Arry ?

1 hour ago, steve66 said:

Dectecting on land and beach Arry ?

Both Steve Got some land to go on plus river banks and a few small coves I'd would like to try so yeah mixed.

Cheers Arry

• 2 weeks later...

Right first off I'm not into nazi memorabilia!!!! 

Looking through some auction lots and this popped up..... 

It intrigues me and terrifies me in equal measure. 

I really like old fob seals, they attract quite a price... 

A friend suggested I bid on it then use it to stamp all my invoices 

?

ee753d05-8042-4dba-82dd-ad2e00b40b49.jpg

fedead2e-5560-4bf2-9735-ad2e00b40a71.jpg

a99fb3a1-e484-42e4-be93-ad2e00b40c0c.jpg

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1