22 rimefire bullets

I got asked to shoot some rabbits and bought a box of 50  ,22 rimfire bullets  .That's £7.75 which i thought was fine till i figured out a box of 500 will be £77.50 . Christ they haven't half jumped up ???

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pay£10 for 100 cci subs   

They’re good value for decent quality .22’s. I haven’t bought any of those cci subs for years and I don’t know why. I found them to be quite good. Might pick some up when I’ve used my eley’s up.

It shouldn't make a big difference but the reason i liked buying a 500 brick of 22 ammo was it was all the same batch and it shouldn't affect the zero  but buying 50 or 100 at a time they could be all

6 minutes ago, The one said:

I got asked to shoot some rabbits and bought a box of 50  ,22 rimfire bullets  .That's £7.75 which i thought was fine till i figured out a box of 500 will be £77.50 . Christ they haven't half jumped up ???

500 brick will probably work out cheaper, but as you say, they keep creeping up.  Doesn’t seem long since most of them were about four quid a box. I picked some Aguila .22’s up for £2:95 a box last year. Also I came across Remington cyclones at £2:25 a box but declined as I expected them to be crap. Thinking back I should’ve given them a bash at that price.?

7 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Yes , it’s  remarkable really, because most are buried in back yards in the US . ?

Nope just on GunBroker for 3x their original selling price. Trust me I'm not happy about it. Used to just go to the hardware store and get 500rd of thunder bolts for $20 now guys are trying to seelm the same stuff for $100 and folks are actually buying it !

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Nope just on GunBroker for 3x their original selling price. Trust me I'm not happy about it. Used to just go to the hardware store and get 500rd of thunder bolts for $20 now guys are trying to seelm the same stuff for $100 and folks are actually buying it !

Welcome to our world, the British are being shafted financially in just about every aspect of our lives . Think yourself lucky you don’t have to pay our petrol prices .☹️

7 minutes ago, Fellman Mark said:

I pay£10 for 100 cci subs 

They’re good value for decent quality .22’s. I haven’t bought any of those cci subs for years and I don’t know why. I found them to be quite good. Might pick some up when I’ve used my eley’s up.

• Like 2