1 hour ago, Fellman Mark said:

I use and abuse a armsan a612 it’s had 1000s of carts though it from 21g up to magnums and never had a jam or any problems at all and all for £300 can’t fault it

I fancy a 612 or 620 myself, the only thing stopping me is that I can’t justify it. I already have two semi autos, one 12 one 20, and two pumpers one 12 one 20, so why would I need another? ? .........hmm?

I used to have the a612. Decent enough for price, never jammed. Found it bit front heavy. Nothing wrong with it but just a bit 'meh it's alright'. Bit overhyped of how good this cheap gun is.

56 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Handled a fair few now & I'm gonna go for a m2 comfortech. 

I've just got rid of my m2 Ben..

ive owned two beretta's no problems just wanted something lighter for carting about!

make sure you've got it shoulderd right when taking a snap shot cos theres no weight to soak up the shock... and it jammed a fair few times with 32grm loads

2 minutes ago, si brown said:

I've just got rid of my m2 Ben..

ive owned two beretta's no problems just wanted something lighter for carting about!

make sure you've got it shoulderd right when taking a snap shot cos theres no weight to soak up the shock... and it jammed a fair few times with 32grm loads

Oh ffs Si!!! ?? What you gone for instead? Not impressed with how comfortech absorbs recoil?? 

2 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Oh ffs Si!!! ?? What you gone for instead? Not impressed with how comfortech absorbs recoil?? 

its ok is shoulderd properly but if its not your gonna take a beating. 

just using an old lanber o/u now, got sick of searching for cartridges