In next week or two I'm gonna chop in my 3 shot hushpower for a semi auto. Place I'm going has 3 I'm gonna handle; sx3 a300 outlander & 391 urika. All 2nd hand but in great nick (and I trust this bloke). Plus I'm happy for a semi to have knocked a few out. 

Obviously it'll come down to which fees best to me, but what are folks thoughts on those 3? 

Ta muchly 

36 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

In next week or two I'm gonna chop in my 3 shot hushpower for a semi auto. Place I'm going has 3 I'm gonna handle; sx3 a300 outlander & 391 urika. All 2nd hand but in great nick (and I trust this bloke). Plus I'm happy for a semi to have knocked a few out. 

Obviously it'll come down to which fees best to me, but what are folks thoughts on those 3? 

Ta muchly 

I’ve had my 391 for probably 8 or 9 years. Can’t fault it. Mines 20g. I also have an A400 xtreme, can’t fault that either. I think the beretta autos take some beating. I don’t know if that’s any help to you though Ben??

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

For the money you will find a Winchester sx4 hard to beat . 

But they don't come with shims & I know I'll need it shimming to adjust comb. 

13 minutes ago, David.evans said:

Maxus does come with shims , lop , and cast ?

I do like maxus, even more mk2 but it's gonna be a gun for going about my daily rounds, rolling about in tractor or getting mucky on quad. Don't want anything too £££ 

I have two Berretta semi autos one of which is an Extrema 2. The price of Berrettas has steadily crept up until i don't think they are worth the money now. My grandson needed a semi auto 3 1/2" for the marsh and i managed to find a brand new Winchester SX3. We have bought this because it can be altered to fit via the shim kit supplied with it, unlike the SX4. I think the Winchesters are very good value.  

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, ianm said:

I have two Berretta semi autos one of which is an Extrema 2. The price of Berrettas has steadily crept up until i don't think they are worth the money now. My grandson needed a semi auto 3 1/2" for the marsh and i managed to find a brand new Winchester SX3. We have bought this because it can be altered to fit via the shim kit supplied with it, unlike the SX4. I think the Winchesters are very good value.  

Yep they've shot then in foot not including shims with sx4.