New member yarm north yorkshire

Hi there

Just starting back up again had to stop few years ago due to working away. Have mostly have kept lurchers, ferrets. Enjoying lamping, ferreting and have just started to take an interest in setting rabbit snares any guidance would be greatfully accepted.

Cheers 

Andy.

Hi lads 

Cheers for the welcome i live in eaglescliffe opposite preston park now where abouts are you? 

Few pics of my dogs hope i have attached them right no good with technology!!! 

Andy 

IMG-20210410-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20210415-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20210415-WA0008.jpg

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SilentAndy said:

Hi Wallie,

Just joined here and saw that you are from Yarm. Im originally from Middlesbrough so not too far from you though I now live a few hundred miles away in Devon.

Hi mate 

Welcome, yes just down the road from boro. Cheers for getting in touch mate. You get back home much? 

2 hours ago, Wallie said:

Hi mate 

Welcome, yes just down the road from boro. Cheers for getting in touch mate. You get back home much? 

Unfortunately I've not been back for about 6 years. However will be back post lockdown to visit me parents. Thankfully over the 6 years I've seen my parents regularly as they've visited us and my brother and sisters otherwise we'd of had to make the trek.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Fernylass said:

Just joined myself, down in York so not that far. Great dogs, love your lurcher! 

Hi and welcome, thank you very much pearl is 2 year old i have only had her 8 weeks taking things steady with her.