sub £150 Sf scope for dialling in ?

The answer to that would have been simple. ZOS 

But they are being held in customs because the greedy drop shippers are trying to avoid duty by not officially importing them into the EU, so they aren't being invoiced or shipped correctly into the UK. Subsequently no correct paperwork no way of being evaluated... Takes ages... May never arrive. 

Most likely the same factory as some major brands. 

If you aren't bothered by an overly thick ret and the worst IR in history a 6-24x50 AOEG fifty quid on Amazon, tracks fine survives shock and recoil holds zero and is very clear. But not side focus.

There are a lot of SF even SF FFP scopes on eBay for that money, almost certainly made but not inspected or "designed" by major brands like Bushnell, Hawke, 

If they are in the UK which I doubt expect they'll be fine. 

I have 3 fifty quid AOEG scopes on my plinkers and one on a particular Remingon which shoots tiny groups.... 

Hope that helps. 

Both vector and discovery are excellent for the money and ffp are excellent as well . I have two discovery scopes for the past 3 years , both been no trouble at all same with my mates. Just got a ffp vector and once again nice clear glass 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, villaman said:

Both vector and discovery are excellent for the money and ffp are excellent as well . I have two discovery scopes for the past 3 years , both been no trouble at all same with my mates. Just got a ffp vector and once again nice clear glass 

Bookmarked 

• Like 1

I've been offered a falcon m14b x44 ffp but can't find into on them I've had the m18+ and loved it I'm thinking the m18 replaced m14 then m18+ replaced that ? The fella has asked 170 posted but if the case of newer models coming out think it's a bit steep the m18+ have sold for that recently. 

3 hours ago, villaman said:
PREMIUM-QUALITY-AIR-RIFLE-ACCESSORIES.ECWID.COM

A decent quality air rifle scope with superb quality glass and an uncomplicated reticle that allows...

Think I might try one of these to be fair they seem reasonably priced and a few min away from a mechanic I use will give him a call tomorrow and see if I can look through a couple see which suits better.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, JakeFury said:

I just bought a Nikko 6—24 SF with zero stop for 239 30mm tube for my LGV..  Do you think it'll make me like a world champ or what? Lmao. 

Can't wait to merely attach it haha

Not without it on the rifle ? waiting on a message back from a seller of a falcon m18 see if he gets back to me had a play today shooting some hybrid slugs out at 100 yard ..... I'll stick with the jsb redesigned 

Funny you know I need a new pair of bins and I'll skint myself to buy a half decent scope for my favourite springer but I'm unable to bring myself to spend any money on binoculars....raising the Rifle to scan the trees is just daft and it's wearing my arms out ;)

3 hours ago, philpot said:

Give Crawfords a call in Scunthorpe as he sells a fair few s/h scopes and not too far for you. tel 01724 846 000

Phil

I'll see if the m18 I've been offered materialises and give them a try all else fails I'll go to the link above he's only in leeds

3 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

For one sorted ended up buying vector 6-24x50 ffp gotta pick it up Tuesday from my local shop he thinks it's a veyron but I think it's a marksman well see Tuesday 

You won’t be disappointed ??

• Like 1