On 07/05/2021 at 08:04, LuckOrJudgement said:

My scope has to be re-zeroed when I put the Nite Site on it.

And then re-zeroed again when I remove it.

Otherwise, its ok for ratting at 20 yards.

But the different zeros are a pain in the ass. 

That just doesn'r make any sense at all. I have two nitesite units, viper and wolf r-tec, using on four rifles and NEVER have any changes to focus. I have used them on  Hawke airmax s/f,  airmax 30 compact s/f, vantage s/f and a couple of others plus several MTC scopes without issue.  Simple operation bang on sharp and a system that works although joking apart I understand why Mitch doesn't like them buy everyone to their own.

Phil 

13 minutes ago, philpot said:

That just doesn'r make any sense at all. I have two nitesite units, viper and wolf r-tec, using on four rifles and NEVER have any changes to focus. I have used them on  Hawke airmax s/f,  airmax 30 compact s/f, vantage s/f and a couple of others plus several MTC scopes without issue.  Simple operation bang on sharp and a system that works although joking apart I understand why Mitch doesn't like them buy everyone to their own.

Phil 

I agree its a head scratcher, but its a fact - there is a 10mm difference  (high and to the left) when Im using the NiteSite. ?? I'm just as confused.

• Confused 1
26 minutes ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

I agree its a head scratcher, but its a fact - there is a 10mm difference  (high and to the left) when Im using the NiteSite. ?? I'm just as confused.

Totally baffled by that......................

9 hours ago, philpot said:

Phil 

Now you know why you don’t hit FA :laugh:

• Haha 3