23 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

any lads in here got one...recommend a bike for exercising the dogs that wont cost a fortune .... any lads got one for sale?

Peddle and exercise yourself as well?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Know someone who's got a Specialized one, looks a good bit of kit but should be for 4K!

About every 3rd or 4th bike I see nowadays is electric, wish they'd feck off tbh, there's enough wannabes cyclists round my way as it is.

Cheers, D.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, jackthelad said:

Heard the battery’s are shit in em ?

My kids got these..15km range..ideal for down the cycle paths? fraction of the.price of an e bike..you looked at buying s kit and building your own?Screenshot_20210505-124851.png.ad75e156028bd910b72c5cbb511e702f.png

5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

My kids got these..15km range..ideal for down the cycle paths? fraction of the.price of an e bike..you looked at buying s kit and building your own?Screenshot_20210505-124851.png.ad75e156028bd910b72c5cbb511e702f.png

loada rough farm tracks i walk the dogs on what ther like over made up roads dc we guy i no exercises his terriers with one an he told me it was his second battery was shizen on the first one

32 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

loada rough farm tracks i walk the dogs on what ther like over made up roads dc we guy i no exercises his terriers with one an he told me it was his second battery was shizen on the first one

I used to have one of these bad boys 20 yrs back?was,great until the discs clodged up with muck...and you couldn't stop?37 mph screaming down the forest tracks ?..too old for that Shit now?Screenshot_20210505-183917.png.efac66f8aa7ab4cc6e204b6bb3e656fc.png

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, smithie said:

Is that your yz?

Im jealous..

The only off roader I have now is a 270 beta rev3. The crossers are long gone. Had a 440 Maico as well. Proper beasts. Still got a few old two stroke road bikes though?.A lad who used to off road on an old DT175 begged a go on my Maico. He wound the throttle on over a small hill where he was used to nailing his DT. The Maico took off like a surface to air missile and landed in a tree. He landed on the ground, bruised and embarrassed. It took us about ten minutes to push it out through the branches and it fell the last few feet. No damage to the old bruiser though. I kicked it up and pissed off on the back wheel grinning like a good ‘un?

on another note smithie, I’m hoping to get the Yukon set up tomorrow or Friday, will let you know how I get on?

I had a go of a friends 490, straight of a rm eighty lol on to that. I give it the first full and it ended bad...

I hit a banking and the bike went straight up in the air and back down breaking the rear can ?

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, smithie said:

I had a go of a friends 490, straight of a rm eighty lol on to that. I give it the first full and it ended bad...

I hit a banking and the bike went straight up in the air and back down breaking the rear can ?

Yerr, they need respect as they bite back savagely, once you get up to around 400cc plus in two stroke it’s a massive grin factor time when you learn them ?? pure mechanical evil that seem like they’re trying their best to kill you?

• Haha 2