Mabye I do need a shotgun

Well was getting some groceries after work and decided to take the sad walk bast the outdoor section that's been out of everything lately and noticed they had some guns in stock. No rifles I wanted ( holding out for a 6.5 creedmore) but noticed the shotguns are all pretty cheap. I don't really ever shoot shotguns  hence I never really look at them...ever but for the prices I think I cant hurt to get one...or two ?? not to mention I have a 100rd box of 12ga shells just lying around ? Seriously though think I might get a 12 or 20ga as a back up for preator calling or for when I get invited on a rabbit drive? mabye I should see how much one of those clay thrower do-hickeys run while I'm at it seems like it could be some decent fun ?IMG_20210504_223153245.jpg.2c70a234c087ab2e616b8fdf2186d460.jpg

Edited by Wolfdog91

55 minutes ago, David.evans said:

They look well cheap mate 

convert dollars in to pounds and there pennies 

atb 

Looking at around 260 pounds for the most expensive one up there

3 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Well was getting some groceries after work and decided to take the sad walk bast the outdoor section that's been out of everything lately and noticed they had some guns in stock. No rifles I wanted ( holding out for a 6.5 creedmore) but noticed the shotguns are all pretty cheap. I don't really ever shoot shotguns  hence I never really look at them...ever but for the prices I think I cant hurt to get one...or two ?? not to mention I have a 100rd box of 12ga shells just lying around ? Seriously though think I might get a 12 or 20ga as a back up for preator calling or for when I get invited on a rabbit drive? mabye I should see how much one of those clay thrower do-hickeys run while I'm at it seems like it could be some decent fun ?IMG_20210504_223153245.jpg.2c70a234c087ab2e616b8fdf2186d460.jpg

Another reason to love the US ??! I've family in TN, been over fair few times, love it there. If only you guys ate more lamb I'd emigrate! 

13 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Another reason to love the US ??! I've family in TN, been over fair few times, love it there. If only you guys ate more lamb I'd emigrate! 

Lol only had lamb once and that was in Kuwait, think I could use a little more of it in my diet ?

Have to love the US. 

I was just in the grocery store walking past the lettuce when I noticed the shotguns were selling cheap.....

In the UK,

I was just in the grocery store walking past the lettuce when I reached the Vegan and Free From Food section.....

I have to say if those guns are new, it shows just how much we get ripped off in the UK. Many of those would be £1,500 or more in the UK if reputable brands. Probably £600-£700 2nd hand. Even a cheap brand new gun would be probably £400+.

On 05/05/2021 at 22:04, Wolfdog91 said:

Lol only had lamb once and that was in Kuwait, think I could use a little more of it in my diet ?

It's the mint sauce you need. The lamb is only a bonus...