And *We're* To Blame?!?

Fukking Staggering!!! The Far Left MSM!

WWW.MAIL.COM

As the waves pounded the gray rubber boat carrying more than 100 Africans hoping to reach Europe from Libya, those aboard dialed the...

Now, I Don't expect Any of you to drag your eyes across that entire, absolutely Sickening load of shit. Suffice to say it concerns how a ton plus of Sudanese sand niggers, trying to get to Tower Hamlets. There to join up with their Bruv's and join in with the raping, stabbing and drug running, while living off Free Stuff, between rioting and stabbing ....

Well, these Sudanese fukking " Asylum Seekers " piled into a rubber boat in Libya (Look it up on a map! What's wrong with a quick hop east? 'But, they'll lop your dirty fukking heads off on the shore'? Oh.) and quick sharp found themselves in deep shit amongst the wet stuff.

Whipped out their iphones and started jabbering to all the little Left Wing NGO's. Who started Demanding " The Authorities " do something. Sadly, no shits were given. The world is thus well rid of a hundred or so filthy sand niggers.

But, to the Left? This is all Europe's fault! 

Hint! Hint! You gender fluid, unicorns cock gobbling, Leftard soap dodgers: Read A Few Posts By @gnasher16.  Learn from it!  Tell them to Stay Where They Are ~ They won't fukking drown then! ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

I always thought it was Somalians that were the problem in Tower Hamlets?

Can never understand the vitriol directed at the people so desperate to get here. Given the choice of living in some war torn hell hole, or getting the fcuk out of it, I know what I would do..., so how can I condemn others for doing the same?

Doesn’t mean I want them coming here though.

35 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Can never understand the vitriol directed at the people so desperate to get here. Given the choice of living in some war torn hell hole, or getting the fcuk out of it, I know what I would do..., so how can I condemn others for doing the same?

You will probably sing a different tune when the dark wave comes up your street, it’s always ok until it happens in your neighbourhood, we should have gunboats hunting for dinghys not life boats, this is an invasion to destroy the very fabric of our society ?

35 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

• Like 11

It’s the policy of just saying “yes” that isn’t working.

Thats the crime because it creates the attraction to actually attempt these crossings.

If they were put on transport and taken directly back it wouldn’t worth the journey and eventually more would stop even trying.

People are dying because they know if they make it, they will be welcomed !

The amnesty of allowing “refugees” to flood into Europe is causing death and misery all ways round.

Ill just add that, yes, we are to blame or at least we share the blame because we keep electing the people that create the policy.

Absolutely our own fault.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Because many of them coming here to " flee the horrors " of their birth nations within 5 minutes are re- creating all the horror and squalor they came here to get away from !

But then can you blame an ape for acting like an ape....no probably not....again,racial instinct.

• Like 8

Then theirs unfortunate fekers like me who once they have been given asylum end up with a lot of support from different organisations to find work with employment agency's and then get to work along side lads who have been in the same jobs a wile making their jobs even harder having to put up with them as my own experience their a fekin nightmare to work with.

• Like 1

If England becomes  a war torn  and even a hell hole. I hope I would have the balls to stay and try to save my country and my family not jump ship and leave my home and family behind .I,AM sorry pesky but that excuse is wearing thin with me .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, hily said:

If England becomes  a war torn  and even a hell hole. I hope I would have the balls to stay and try to save my country and my family not jump ship and leave my home and family behind .I,AM sorry pesky but that excuse is wearing thin with me .

Absolutely right....these people do not have the balls to stand up for themselves in their own homelands instead CHOOSING to go on the ponce to white nations......yet detest and despise our white fathers and grand fathers even though our fathers and grandfathers did what they didnt have the balls to do to make our countries so attractive to them in the first place ! 

• Like 6
12 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Hint! Hint! You gender fluid, unicorns cock gobbling, Leftard soap dodgers: Read A Few Posts By @gnasher16.  Learn from it!  Tell them to Stay Where They Are ~ They won't fukking drown then! ?

ooops didnt see this....think i better shut up now i can do without any gender fluid unicorn cock gobbling leftard soap dodgers on my case ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 2

If these asylum seekers were all kids, elderly and women then the whole world would have sympathy. 

Much is made of it when a child is among them or if God forbid a child dies. But for every child, oap or women there are thousands of fighting age men. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
58 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Exactly where In the world right now are they any openly fought wars occurring ? 

Postcode wars London mate

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Exactly where In the world right now are they any openly fought wars occurring ? 

True.