I can’t see your reply as it says I don’t have permission to view it.But what ever it was I was only stating a genuine answer to your post,as you said nobody on this forum was getting 1 but asking for pms for the last 2 pups.So why offer them on here jmho as you might not of wrote it right.

Edited by lurchers
  • lurchers changed the title to Bosun11

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never understood the fascination with worrying what others keep or what you could be missing out on?paddle your own canoe...and f**k what anyone one else thinks or says ?

It was a slightly grammatically ambiguous but I suspect this may be due to his writing in his local vernacular..to me it was perfectly comprehensible ,he thinks mushrooms gay .

Bob on that ! People telling other people what to run when they even been to there ground , Iv got a pup coming and had all sorts of people telling me what I should get but hardly any of them have act

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Astanley said:

It was a slightly grammatically ambiguous but I suspect this may be due to his writing in his local vernacular..to me it was perfectly comprehensible ,he thinks mushrooms gay .

D'fuuck did I miss? ?‍♂️? 

Don’t worry your self about the reply fella it wasn’t anything special it just said he’ll give them to who he sees fit an he’ll pick who they go to his mate don’t operate in large circles I can relate to that??But at the same time how can you judge or know what anyone is all about with dogs behind a computer screen you got many a blokes on here paint a picture of working dogs hard an knowing there beans but reality is they do no more than the next man the come on here using terms like graft an week in week out because it’s sounds like there hard at it gotta keep on costing by mate no point in questioning somebody if your not interested in what there offering ??

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, poxon said:

Don’t worry your self about the reply fella it wasn’t anything special it just said he’ll give them to who he sees fit an he’ll pick who they go to his mate don’t operate in large circles I can relate to that??But at the same time how can you judge or know what anyone is all about with dogs behind a computer screen you got many a blokes on here paint a picture of working dogs hard an knowing there beans but reality is they do no more than the next man the come on here using terms like graft an week in week out because it’s sounds like there hard at it gotta keep on costing by mate no point in questioning somebody if your not interested in what there offering ??

I think if you speak to folk, spend a little time with them etc and just see their posts on here, you get a pretty good idea who does a bit and who is a dreamer ? you can also see stuff like how their dogs are kept and conditioned etc. But you’re right there are lots of folk who use the old nudge nudge wink wink keeps the freezer full bull shit to make them sound good ? 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

I think if you speak to folk, spend a little time with them etc and just see their posts on here, you get a pretty good idea who does a bit and who is a dreamer ? you can also see stuff like how their dogs are kept and conditioned etc. But you’re right there are lots of folk who use the old nudge nudge wink wink keeps the freezer full bull shit to make them sound good ? 

Lots and lots of lads on here don't make new threads about days out anymore..10yrs ago a Sunday night was great.loads of new threads to read.and really good write ups aswell..

It's seems people don't bother anymore.and just go about there hunting without telling the world ? 

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, king said:

Lots and lots of lads on here don't make new threads about days out anymore..10yrs ago a Sunday night was great.loads of new threads to read.and really good write ups aswell..

It's seems people don't bother anymore.and just go about there hunting without telling the world ? 

Sunday night used to be good in the pub, lot of lads would discuss the days ferreting, bushing etc, I seldom talk about working dogs, hunting etc, outside of here, sad thing is the world sees people like us as something of a pariah. 

• Like 5
Just now, fred90 said:

Sunday night used to be good in the pub, lot of lads would discuss the days ferreting, bushing etc, I seldom talk about working dogs, hunting etc, outside of here, sad thing is the world sees people like us as something of a pariah. 

Right enough mate..people would even be reluctant to say hunting if asked what hobby's you have in a job interview nowadays..incase the manager is anti hunting...long gone are the days of 4 young lads wandering through the village with there air rifles.it was totally normal.

• Like 2

I was going to get the bitch pup and I went through bosun, iv a full greyhound bitch here waiting to put a Wheaton dog on her but if I could of threw the lad a few hundred it would of saved me breeding a litter and getting rid of what I didn't want/need, so anyway couldn't end up getting her as the lad who owns them don't drive and pups don't have vaccines or micro chipped so in order to get it to Ireland was going to be more hassle. But she was a lovely bitch smooth coated and red any lad in England would be happy with her considering the price of dogs now. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Love that one it fills my freezer 

2 hours ago, poxon said:

That’s what I was thinking with all the chances on here might just try to say what he needs to know to get the pup off him.

1 hour ago, king said:

That’s very true, I remember it used to be rammed with good posts. But then it started to get like every post was picked apart and most hunting posts got ignored in favour of massive threads of crap and arguments. There were a few over zealous mods who got a little hitler complex and also all of the rabbits died ? 

• Like 5