‘Extreme’ tree surgery

Good wee video, of an English fella, looks like he’s working in the US? Cool as a cucumber working at almost 250’ up a dodgy tree. He’s got my respect.., and thanks to the good old Go-pro, I’ll not have to haul myself up there to see what it’s all about ?

Edited to add..., skip to about 5.00 if you just want to see him take the top of the tree off??

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 6

33 minutes ago, king said:

That's some job. I take my hat off to the guy..why do they top them before cutting them down..my guess is to stop the tree splitting when it lands ?

You could cause some carnage by felling a tree that size in one go, people, cars, power lines, property etc, notice the accuracy of that last drop, Eric bristow couldn't have been any more accurate 

5 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

You could cause some carnage by felling a tree that size in one go, people, cars, power lines, property etc, notice the accuracy of that last drop, Eric bristow couldn't have been any more accurate 

Pre or post dartitis? 

7 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Yea that's right enough mate..

? ? That'll teach me not to skip through videos....i watched the first 30 seconds then randomly skipped to him say " I'm not sure if its worth carrying on " from a couple of hundred feet up ?..........this is going to be interesting i thought to myself and went back to the beginning and watched it all ?