WWW.DAILYSTAR.CO.UK

James Alexandrou, who played Martin Fowler in EastEnders for 11 years, claims Noel Clarke...

Anyone else seen this? Apparently he's been abusing women for years and loads knew about but said nothing. Another f***ing cover up

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are two types of evil people in the world , those who commit evil acts and those who stand by and say nothing .    it’s got nothing to do with criminality or background . I just couldn’t

He recently came out as gay, because he was bumming a young lad in the bbc who threatened to go to the press, and all the lovies came out to say what a hero he was and close ranks around him,give it a

I can’t stand him he’s so fake and what he did to his kids and wife is unforgivable 

There are two types of evil people in the world , those who commit evil acts and those who stand by and say nothing . 

it’s got nothing to do with criminality or background . I just couldn’t stand by and watch a girl or woman ever being treated like they were inhuman by another man . 
regardless if they were my friend. 

is there anything worse than people coming out after the event years later with “eyewitness events “ 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

There are two types of evil people in the world , those who commit evil acts and those who stand by and say nothing . 

it’s got nothing to do with criminality or background . I just couldn’t stand by and watch a girl or woman ever being treated like they were inhuman by another man . 

is there anything worse than people coming out after the event years later with “eyewitness events “ 

Tv culture mate, rather be famous than have morals, 

They all new and covered it up, move forward 30 years wait and see what comes out about Phillip scofeild the next Jimmy saville, the only thing they have learned from past experiences is how to cover there arses better ??

Edited by Greyman
  • Haha 4
11 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Completely agree brother, it cheapens the experience of genuine victims.

These people did victims no favours then and they are doing them no favours now.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Greyman said:

Tv culture mate, rather be famous than have morals, 

They all new and covered it up, move forward 30 years wait and see what comes out about Phillip scofeild the next Jimmy saville, the only thing they have learned from past experiences is how to cover there arses better ??

Has there been allegations about Schoefield then?

18 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Has there been allegations about Schoefield then?

He recently came out as gay, because he was bumming a young lad in the bbc who threatened to go to the press, and all the lovies came out to say what a hero he was and close ranks around him,give it a few years and there will be a stream of boys coming out the woodwork with sore arses, ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

He recently came out as gay, because he was bumming a young lad in the bbc who threatened to go to the press, and all the lovies came out to say what a hero he was and close ranks around him,give it a few years and there will be a stream of boys coming out the woodwork with sore arses, ??

I can’t stand him he’s so fake and what he did to his kids and wife is unforgivable 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

As the doctor said to the man with a bit of lettuce hanging from his arse, it’s just the tip of the iceberg, also shows the morals of the puppet masters at the BBC who went full throttle to paint him a saint while basically flicking the bird to his wife and family, I just hope we don’t have to wait for him to die before the truth comes out ?

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Give it time before you start calling me a liar ?

Where have I called you a liar..

I don't think any allegations have been made about schofield abusing kids. saville abused 100's apparently..

1 minute ago, king said:

Where have I called you a liar..

I don't think any allegations have been made about schofield abusing kids. saville abused 100's apparently..

There were no allegations against saville while he was alive either as I say give it a few years ?won’t bother answering the first bit as we both no were it will go ?

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

There were no allegations against saville while he was alive either as I say give it a few years ?won’t bother answering the first bit as we both no were it will go ?

There was plenty as far as I know, they just didn't gain any real ground. 

• Like 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

There was plenty as far as I know, they just didn't gain any real ground. 

He was protected and allowed to carry on while he was alive as the video with Johnny rotten shows, and in my humble schofield will emerge much the same in time, maybe not to the same depths of depravity as saville, but 100% a very wrong un, guess we will just have to wait and see ?