My one I use now is a petrol leaf blower certain that it was about 70 quid from ebay had it 2 years now don't really need extra oil in it as pipe fitted to exhaust so it forces fumes down the holes seems to work better at getting rats out of holes and under pallets and scrap wood will get a picture later

• Like 2

Used all sorts over the years and the best or easiest on the arms to use is a old strimmer,cut the shaft off and the engines are very light weight to hold all day shoving the smoker in holes at all angles.Get someone to weld a straight pipe and away you go,chainsaws are ok but after a while they can be heavy things to carry around all day and so fecking noisey to..

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Leaf blowers are by far best iv used or saw used, strummer engines don’t seem to let they long if they get used a few times a week

Just about English that mate ?

50 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Cnuting phone an me being in middle of rain showers here pal ahaha so not double checking me posts haha

Only joking matey ..... can’t see mine Bart specs