3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Wont see max for a while, he's fighting the tory surge in hartlepool, gonna push the blue bastids into the north sea..?

He is probably coaching Barcelona just for something to do !

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, WILF said:

No mate, she lives in the same type of place as you, she’s 89, can’t walk very well and had a heart attack 2 years ago and wouldn’t lower herself to ask anybody for a f***ing thing ?

So you've dumped poor old mum back in blighty while you fek off to Ireland eh shame on you someone else to wipe her backside   how on earth you can sit on a dog forum knowing that     just stop trying to be someone your not wilfy boy    max had you sorted that's why you left the forum for a while ? lol lol as for me it's a lovely morning just doing breakfast then it's the seaside fer me    ta ta fer now lol lol 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

So you've dumped poor old mum back in blighty while you fek off to Ireland eh shame on you someone else to wipe her backside   how on earth you can sit on a dog forum knowing that     just stop trying to be someone your not wilfy boy    max had you sorted that's why you left the forum for a while ? lol lol as for me it's a lovely morning just doing breakfast then it's the seaside fer me    ta ta fer now lol lol 

Mate, your nicey, nicey, poor f***ing me, me, me mask don’t take long to slip does it.

Your a necky old c**t always on the beg, you feel an affinity to Max because you are a total f***ing wrong un as well ! 
I had your measure when you came out with all that “ My only hope is for someone to sort me out a caravan.....” bollocks........f**k off like ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, your nicey, nicey, poor f***ing me, me, me mask don’t take long to slip does it.

Your a necky old c**t always on the beg, you feel an affinity to Max because you are a total f***ing wrong un as well ! 
I had your measure when you came with all that “ My only hope is for someone to sort me out a caravan.....” bollocks........f**k off like ! 

:laugh::give_rose:oops thats fkd it  

• Haha 1