Well he was Peter is is name the jobs he has voluntary done for me and all he wants is a brew he's in my living room at the moment fixing up curtain track then hanging my curtains one a mere neighbour now a good friend what more could I want I took a gamble and it's certainly paid off 

• Like 15

Keith’s sat in the khazi tapping away in THL while some poor old b*****d is sweating like a wog in a trainer shop putting up his curtains and doing all the jobs ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

Keith, word of advice about Essex people mate......he may be all “No problem mate, just a mug of tea” but when he leaves and is playing dominos over the hall he will be saying to the rest of them “That new bloke, lazy, mean old c**t.....disappeared for 2 hours for a shite and made me a shit cup of tea for my trouble, f**k him he can put his own f***ing curtains up in future, give him a wide berth!” Lol 

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Wilfy haven't you got an aging mother needing a bed bath or summat ? 

No mate, she lives in the same type of place as you, she’s 89, can’t walk very well and had a heart attack 2 years ago and wouldn’t lower herself to ask anybody for a f***ing thing ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Well he was Peter is is name the jobs he has voluntary done for me and all he wants is a brew he's in my living room at the moment fixing up curtain track then hanging my curtains one a mere neighbour now a good friend what more could I want I took a gamble and it's certainly paid off 

So chloroform does work then. 

• Haha 2

“Here, while you are here doing them curtains your mrs won’t be busy, take my laundry will ya....I had to have breakfast in the nude the other morning cause I had nothing ready to put on !” Lol 

• Haha 1