My kind of jill

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Any spare albino’s in your litters an I’ll gladly come swap buy or rehome one for yous ? I using another Sandy job over me Jill so prob won’t be any albino ones

No problem mate I'll sort you one out if all goes to plan and I'll even bring it up north  for you at the start of the season ?. I put my mate's best hob which is a sandy over my old albino jill and the new albino had her albino father over her ?

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

No problem mate I'll sort you one out if all goes to plan and I'll even bring it up north  for you at the start of the season ?. I put my mate's best hob which is a sandy over my old albino jill and the new albino had her albino father over her ?

Forgot to say I don't mess about handling the kits ever day tho , they all calm down when they start getting some graft ??

• Haha 1
On 29/04/2021 at 14:40, W. Katchum said:

Couldn’t care about colours just that it produces rabbits ?had good ferrets all colours tho I do have a soft spot for an albino Jill, last one died couple seasons ago, got a couple Sandy hills an a poley Jill now but all will graft ?

let’s see some more albino’s

Not an albino but still white , very good worker this one got a hob in with it now

5C277E1D-9CF1-46A0-BA07-42A4FE2179FE.jpeg

• Like 3
On 29/04/2021 at 17:54, W. Katchum said:

Cheers pal, I might not even breed then if I can get few kits from couple other places, save me the hassle ? kids loving havin them about tho tbh

Just found my old jill dead in the cage a few days before she was dew so can’t see me having any spare out of one jill mate , gutted ?.

B48B6DC5-4FF1-403F-A6C5-B0990FF36E0A.jpeg

• Sad 2
3 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Just found my old jill dead in the cage a few days before she was dew so can’t see me having any spare out of one jill mate , gutted ?.

B48B6DC5-4FF1-403F-A6C5-B0990FF36E0A.jpeg

Wife just rang me..my lads black bitch got hold of my best Jill and mullered her? rip spot girl..fingers crossed my other Jill is full up?IMG_20191123_181706_128.jpg.f666338a79d4fa67e94036bd3927759e.jpg

41 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Wife just rang me..my lads black bitch got hold of my best Jill and mullered her? rip spot girl..fingers crossed my other Jill is full up?IMG_20191123_181706_128.jpg.f666338a79d4fa67e94036bd3927759e.jpg

Shit luck that mate, we're both in the same boat then I hope all goes to plan and well ?

• 2 weeks later...