Fighting our corner ?‍♂️

Make me wonder at times if any shooting organisations really have are backs when it comes to sticking up for all that’s changing  and new laws being in forced upon us   Wether it be trying to ban snaring using lead can’t shoot that bird ban grouse  what ever it may be we seem to roll over and “they win”  isn’t it time we make a stand an say enough is enough or shooting will soon be a distant memory  ( ps . Don’t forget only a year an game dealers can’t take your meat unless shot with gold fillings) ???

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired o

Two grebs dont make a right

I think that the fundamental problem has always been that those of us who hunt or shoot or fish devote our time and energy to our "passions". Those who are opposed to what we do devote their time

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, grebb said:

Make me wonder at times if any shooting organisations really have are backs when it comes to sticking up for all that’s changing  and new laws being in forced upon us   Wether it be trying to ban snaring using lead can’t shoot that bird ban grouse  what ever it may be we seem to roll over and “they win”  isn’t it time we make a stand an say enough is enough or shooting will soon be a distant memory  ( ps . Don’t forget only a year an game dealers can’t take your meat unless shot with gold fillings) ???

i dont believe you could give your "meat" away....lol

The problem is nobody is prepared to stand up and fight. The big marches were a high point and since then the defence point has been to fall back and just try to survive independently. 

Everyone wants somebody else to fight their corner for them. Exactly the same as the English /British nationalism fight. Everyone wants that perfect untouchable hero to come to the rescue and won't even consider that everyone needs to play a part. Thats the difference between us and our opposition. The lefties and the antis are all grassroots based. They all say 'what can we do for the cause'. Where we sit back and say "nigel farage is shit because" "Tommy Robinson is no good because" "I'm not a member of the CA because". 

How many country shows have you been to with a stand about your ferrets, or lurchers, or air guns, or wildfowling? Then we moan when a local country or county show has no fieldsports or only an anti presence. 

Or country and ways of life is coming to an end, not because of our opponents but because most of us just didn't care enough. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
37 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

The problem is nobody is prepared to stand up and fight. The big marches were a high point and since then the defence point has been to fall back and just try to survive independently. 

Everyone wants somebody else to fight their corner for them. Exactly the same as the English /British nationalism fight. Everyone wants that perfect untouchable hero to come to the rescue and won't even consider that everyone needs to play a part. Thats the difference between us and our opposition. The lefties and the antis are all grassroots based. They all say 'what can we do for the cause'. Where we sit back and say "nigel farage is shit because" "Tommy Robinson is no good because" "I'm not a member of the CA because". 

How many country shows have you been to with a stand about your ferrets, or lurchers, or air guns, or wildfowling? Then we moan when a local country or county show has no fieldsports or only an anti presence. 

Or country and ways of life is coming to an end, not because of our opponents but because most of us just didn't care enough. 

There’s a lot of hard truths in that post, for me included mate....good post.

I have this opinion, the world around us has been re-engineerd, blokes like many on here wether they be nationalists, patriots, hunters in various disciplines or just blokes who want to live out in the sticks away from the modern world are the circled wagons.......and we are surrounded by Indians ! 
Theres 10 of us and 10,000 of them ! 

As far as game meat is concerned, most folks would rather eat some shit from a paki chicken shop when they get off the train after 10 hours in the city than shop for local meat and game and fish......they don’t have time and a pheasant or deer is something for the front of Christmas cards not the inside of an oven.

They don’t have time to shop, they eat what they are given and told they should like.

Take Cornish spider crabs, can’t give them away in the UK.....but go to France and in some areas they couldn’t imagine a week without eating one.

Our eating habits are filth compared to our continental cousins.

With the decline in game, it’s easy to see how shooting becomes for many, totally irrelevant........99% of people don’t see a reason to shoot any wild animal, they are just for looking at......the “fur-baby” generation ! 

However, BASC and CA are not cheap and imho have been as good as useless from when the ban was first suggested to now.......our opposition have made them look like complete amateurs in media savvy, who to target, where to put the propaganda, how to present it.......it’s been a totally one sided contest and the antis have wiped the floor with them.

One bloke makes no noise, but lads signed up to be part of something bigger so they would be heard and those organisations have failed......badly ! 
They are running scared and think the best method of defence is to keep handing over ever bigger portions of the members dinner money (in the form of their freedoms to hunt) to the school bully........but we all know that a bully needs a punch in the mouth, not a victim.

jmho 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

I have just had a look on the BASC and CA social media pages !!......well f**k me, talk about a cure for insomnia !

Utter, utter bollocks preaching to the converted.....even I had zero interest in it because it’s same shite I have been seeing for 20 years ! 

How is any of that going to promote hunting and game to some legal secretary sitting in an office in London or a bricklayer building houses in Birmingham ?.......it isn’t, they ain’t even looking for a start and if they did it would mean nothing to them.

Its so bad it just not true, these anti organisation have spent time and money getting THEIR people into the right places, news editors, journalists etc etc......they have put their message in full view and in a way that appeals to the masses.

They are in mainstream news channels, wildlife programming.....everywhere !

And where are we?.....telling other hunters how good hunting is on YouTube Field Sports Channel !......amazing !

Some 16 year old doing a project in school would have come up with better than that. 

Rediculous !

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Globalists plans were to undermine white society and the left fell for it..... lefties have learned to hate their own ancestors or care for their own future descendants....they are weak,selfish people adrift of pride,happy to destroy and never build.....their over protective mothering instinct is bad for society and evolution in general.

If you love your own people and show patriotism to your own country the mainstream media class you as " poisonous " and " hateful "....this is how they destroy entire nations by denouncing nationalism as " evil "......in the Uk there are far more people than we think there is who hold nationalist views....the problem is vast amounts of them are petrified of nailing their colours to the mast for fear of prejudice and thats exactly what political correctness was brought in for,its the whole reason society has become utterly obsessed with discrimination.....political correctness and all of the " ist's " that go with it were steamrollered into our lives as a way of society policing itself and until more people have the courage to speak their truth instead of this throwaway " well the country is f****d anyway so bollocks to it " attitude,then how can we expect anything to change.....ultimately it will come down to the individual and whether he can look himself in the mirror....be it country,countryside or traditions.

IMG_6390.jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
32 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Globalists plans were to undermine white society and the left fell for it..... lefties have learned to hate their own ancestors or care for their own future descendants....they are weak,selfish people adrift of pride,happy to destroy and never build.....their over protective mothering instinct is bad for society and evolution in general.

If you love your own people and show patriotism to your own country the mainstream media class you as " poisonous " and " hateful "....this is how they destroy entire nations by denouncing nationalism as " evil "......in the Uk there are far more people than we think there is who hold nationalist views....the problem is vast amounts of them are petrified of nailing their colours to the mast for fear of prejudice and thats exactly what political correctness was brought in for,its the whole reason society has become utterly obsessed with discrimination.....political correctness and all of the " ist's " that go with it were steamrollered into our lives as a way of society policing itself and until more people have the courage to speak their truth instead of this throwaway " well the country is f****d anyway so bollocks to it " attitude,then how can we expect anything to change.....ultimately it will come down to the individual and whether he can look himself in the mirror....be it country,countryside or traditions.

IMG_6390.jpg

This is a conversation that you and I share great interest in mate, so here’s a thought.

British nationalists are too easy to deal with because the message isn’t slick enough !

We all spend a great deal of time telling everyone how bad all the immigrants are but the other side don’t do that......they do something altogether more palatable and easy to go along with.

In short they are just more clever and savvy about it.

No matter which nationalist organisation it is, the message is the same.....look how bad all this is for us.

Yeah, those of us who feel that way know, we are ready to hear it.......but most people run a mile as soon as you mention it.

No, like hunting organisation the whole thing needs to get smarter.

Just my own very humble opinion but it’s better to spend tens of thousands on a tv advert promoting something uniquely British in a great light and only featuring white British people behaving properly than it is on a campaign to say how shit it is having ghettos.......let people gravitate towards the positive image on their own.

Its exactly what the leftist and race traitors have and are doing.......hence the “great black man, dopey white c**t” TV adverts etc etc 

Nationalist and Hunting organisations have been left behind in the race for hearts and minds......nationalism is seen as a bad thing, but a few million quid and some time could change all that if you slip it in under the door just like our enemies have done.

Work smarter, not harder.

Its alright all this “dying with honour against insurmountable odds” caper but the end result is you are still dead.....we need Britain and white people in general to live. 

What do you reckon ?

I'm not as politically savvy as some of you fellas ,but even a bit of a fence sitter like myself can see the racial agenda playing itself out in microscopism in hunting ...white working class lads hunting with dogs are portrayed as council estate scum  of the earth ,thuggish ,blood thirsty ,p***y type Neanderthals ,white man hunting with gun ..posh ,privileged hoorays with contemptible morals ,

African hunting with dogs ...noble Hunter gatherer following long standing cultural traditions . African hunting with gun ...victim of white economical oppression forced to go against all his instincts to satisfy the West and China's insatiable demand for big game .

The left are in the driving seat ,msm ,tinterweb ,they have the power to drive the agenda ,and by repeatedly and subliminly reinforcing the message in every area of culture they are winning at the moment ...I sense a groundswell of opposition beginning to grow ,but it will get worse before it gets better .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
27 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I'm not as politically savvy as some of you fellas ,but even a bit of a fence sitter like myself can see the racial agenda playing itself out in microscopism in hunting ...white working class lads hunting with dogs are portrayed as council estate scum  of the earth ,thuggish ,blood thirsty ,p***y type Neanderthals ,white man hunting with gun ..posh ,privileged hoorays with contemptible morals ,

African hunting with dogs ...noble Hunter gatherer following long standing cultural traditions . African hunting with gun ...victim of white economical oppression forced to go against all his instincts to satisfy the West and China's insatiable demand for big game .

The left are in the driving seat ,msm ,tinterweb ,they have the power to drive the agenda ,and by repeatedly and subliminly reinforcing the message in every area of culture they are winning at the moment ...I sense a groundswell of opposition beginning to grow ,but it will get worse before it gets better .

What these people are very good at (in fact have experts in) is making big audiences phycological offers they can’t refuse !

Hence you get an organisation called “Hope not Hate” compared to “Britain First” !........right away when you read that your mind gave you a prod that one was nicer and better than the other, you may not even have noticed but it did it all the same ! 

Hope not Hate didn’t choose its name because it sounded catchy, it was completely and utterly deliberate to provoke a mental response......that is what we are dealing with.....badly ! 

Until organisation who don’t want to see traditions and culture eradicated clue on they will continue to loose !.......the right message that can’t be said no to, the right people delivering it because let’s face it, if lads like me went on telly sounding like we do and having been booted out of school at 14 they just mark us down as thick as shit in half a second flat and move on ! 

These people are clever, they present everything in a way that can’t be argued with and anyone who does looks like a loon......we need to start doing that ourselves ! 

They are getting their message out, it’s a nice message and they are setting traps all at the same time.
It’s genuinely not that hard to do. 

I f***ing despair sometimes when I see some oik off the plot like me dressed in his marks and Spencer’s outfit and with a voice that could bore a tree rigid or unable to string a sentence together doing some ad for a nationalist party or some equally boring twat going on about how good for the local economy hunting is........nobody f***ing cares, they just switch off ! 
It has to be better than that.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1