A walk with Tilly and a new jill

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a new jill gifted of a mate so yesterday so had to have a look at her ?

trev certainly puts the effort in, and I like how he rates his  dog's he tells how it is good or bad. I accepted no decent numbers long ago. it's a mooch and at best 2 or 3 rabbits were dog marks, and

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Take it jill done okay ?

few days left for us then it’s done for season, let me if you back up this way Trev?

same spot as we had a walk on that mate , I am done for the season with the ferrets now but just had to have a look at this new jill. she’s one of this season’s kits and I’ve been after her for a while with what a mate’s been saying about her this season so when I got a call of him yesterday to gift me her I was at his house with in half hour  ? she’s a good un ?. We’ll definitely have a midweek walk next season mate ?

13 minutes ago, fred90 said:

looking like the jill did it's job. I know you are getting amongst plenty all season, but how do you rate her as a marking dog trev compared with some of your other dogs over the years? 

Just walked about today Fred until she marked one or two at home , she’s not a bad marking dog for a young bitch Fred but the best I’ve owned is the old blue and white whippet mate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I got 3 spots left to go before I go away for week next Tuesday then I’ll be done, hopefully, gonna line me old Sandy Jill an hopefully keep couple hobs back for next season ?

I’ve lined my best jill which should drop them any day and this jill had her father over her a couple of weeks back so we should have plenty to pick through next season ?

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Mine are only just coming into season properly so iv held off, I’m actually okay for next season as couple youngsters here are proving there worth feeding, could just be doing with couple hobs to try ?

Can’t beat the hobs for up your way , we’ve got four good un’s but need more for next season we’re planning on a good one next season so we’ve just invested in another ten foot of bran new freezer space?

5C1A365B-4F36-4F6A-80CF-A0B5FD3E59F8.jpeg

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1