I dont think in all honesty this forum has any use for me anymore or should I say I have no ues for it any more after all my days in the field are over no dogs no ferrets so I've nowt constructive to say   not whinging or a sympathy Joe  far from it . OK. Lads I've got carpet fitters on order and a new elec cooker needs hardwiring in 1n and I haven't had breakfast yet 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just sar outside on my patio nice n private not overlooked so I'm bare bollocked eating ? 

Imagine trekking two hundred miles away from home into a house that’s been laid on for you , to get removed from in a month for being a dirty old c**t  You’ve had a touch , act accordingly 

Vile ????

4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

I dont think in all honesty this forum has any use for me anymore or should I say I have no ues for it any more after all my days in the field are over no dogs no ferrets so I've nowt constructive to say   not whinging or a sympathy Joe  far from it . OK. Lads I've got carpet fitters on order and a new elec cooker needs hardwiring in 1n and I haven't had breakfast yet 

4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Sounds like you're a bit down this morning Kieth ?

Maybe all the moving stuff is a bit overwhelming, don't take comments on here seriously.

Your posts have certainly made me smile a few times. Have a cuppa, chill out and reconsider ?

Cheers.

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Bit strong is that matey I'm far from being a dirty old c**t I suggest u read the rules and regulations regarding sagging folks off I've been a member of this forum fer yonks never had a bad word fer anyone it's a shame you haven't got the brains to keep your remarks to yourself.   Now then fireman you will be met with a warm welcome and respect mate 

dont take things to heart pal if someone upsets you just tell them to f,,k off  and enjoy your new adventure  , ,yes there is a place for you on here  ,same as everone else  ,its can be abit strong at times  if you are of a sensetive nature  ,let it fly right over your  head  !!!

• Like 2

I'm OK charts it's just I've got folks coming fit my cooker I've had nowt proper to eat sin I got here I need to sort me a living room carpet out plus a visit from Colchester welfare dept see if I need out apart from that I'm ok just bloody famished ? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, riohog said:

dont take things to heart pal if someone upsets you just tell them to f,,k off  and enjoy your new adventure  , ,yes there is a place for you on here  ,same as everone else  ,its can be abit strong at times  if you are of a sensetive nature  ,let it fly right over your  head  !!!

Cheers matey 

23 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Don't be silly. Alot of people tune in regularly just to see if your OK and how your getting on. Most of the forum isn't about fieldsports, it's a community that is 50% interest and help and 50% try to argue, laugh or offend in equal measure. 

I reckon you fit right in ??

• Like 1
6 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Sounds like you're a bit down this morning Kieth ?

Maybe all the moving stuff is a bit overwhelming, don't take comments on here seriously.

Your posts have certainly made me smile a few times. Have a cuppa, chill out and reconsider ?

Cheers.

Was overwhelming rich a long journey plus I had a lot of lifting and carrying to do I've still not unpacked everything but I've only been here sin Monday    so much to do carpets cookers to be sorted but I've done that now I love it here a big gamble payed off its a lovely flat I just have to make it a home now not just somewhere to get my head down   good neighbours to very helpful 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1