Pre-workouts.

Just now, twobob said:

That eye is on the blink again worked on rugby railway station 12 hour night actual working time 4 to 5 hours signing sigh ing off permits

Took you 5 hours to PAT test the kettle? 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was once on an exercise , sat on my Bergan  in the middle of some wood waiting to move off onto the next serial , as we did our radio check , we were f***ing about with the batteries , getting the r

just do an honest days graft..no need for energy drinks and the gym unless your one of them vain looking cnuts that spends its life looking in a.mirror and wearing your kid sisters gym wear ??

Minge ???    

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, twobob said:

That eye is on the blink again worked on rugby railway station 12 hour night actual working time 4 to 5 hours signing sigh ing off permits

Sigh ing off permits, can't say I've heard of them. 

Did you take a deep breath? 

Edited by Greb147
3 hours ago, Greb147 said:

You couldn't break wind boy, house bashing is like Butlins compared to proper railway work, you just don't have the power to see out a proper shift on the rail. ?

Don't bash houses kid... utilities, deep drainage,tarmac,kerbs etc.. every day somewhere new,re-enstating road crossings today..my own gang of hand picked grafters ? job and knock,payed a full shift in the house by 3:30 pm living the dream fella?was offered a job on the rails 20 yrs ago,but went away shopfitting around the UK and Europe for £28 per HR,digs and grub payed for and shift allowance..used to take home £1800 plus a week.because I never had a sniff habit like most?. rails don't pay that unless it's Xmas and new yr shifts??DSC_0113.JPG.2559c699832ea7bd49e119a35dc4dbef.JPGDSC_0115.JPG.ac11dbef9a3786089bbf94f8e74cfaac.JPG

DSC_0114.JPG.0b239a499e8433c7f1071347b672b2e5.JPG

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Don't bash houses kid... utilities, deep drainage,tarmac,kerbs etc.. every day somewhere new,re-enstating road crossings today..my own gang of hand picked grafters ? job and knock,payed a full shift in the house by 3:30 pm living the dream fella?was offered a job on the rails 20 yrs ago,but went away shopfitting around the UK and Europe for £28 per HR,digs and grub payed for and shift allowance..used to take home £1800 plus a week.because I never had a sniff habit like most?. rails don't pay that unless it's Xmas and new yr shifts??DSC_0113.JPG.2559c699832ea7bd49e119a35dc4dbef.JPGDSC_0115.JPG.ac11dbef9a3786089bbf94f8e74cfaac.JPG

DSC_0114.JPG.0b239a499e8433c7f1071347b672b2e5.JPG

All machine work then, piece of piss. ?

Rail does pay that on a weekend, all about getting on with the right firm. ?

24 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Groundworking is a job for those too thick and useless to have a trade. ?

Qualified carpenter and joiner by trade mate,worked on the telecoms network for a few yrs fibre splicing etc,done aload of steel fixing and shuttering..can turn.my hand to anything,never had a giro or been out of work for more than a week??20160224_142310.jpg.257dda248fc2fb3a627948bb0146f77f.jpg

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

On price? So how much does it cost you at the end of the week? 

I'm on the books mate £18:70 per HR,van,fuel card and only work Monday to Friday.. weekends I do my own private work,booked up until September kid..got a paving job worth 12 k to do,take 3 of us 2 weekends..4 grand each..can't be bad??

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Qualified carpenter and joiner by trade mate,worked on the telecoms network for a few yrs fibre splicing etc,done aload of steel fixing and shuttering..can turn.my hand to anything,never had a giro or been out of work for more than a week??20160224_142310.jpg.257dda248fc2fb3a627948bb0146f77f.jpg

I'm on the books mate £18:70 per HR,van,fuel card and only work Monday to Friday.. weekends I do my own private work,booked up until September kid..got a paving job worth 12 k to do,take 3 of us 2 weekends..4 grand each..can't be bad??

Had more jobs than Frank Spencer. ?

Not really been with this company 11 yrs next August..left school,did my apprenticeship and went self employed,took 2 yrs off to go travelling,back at it then..only took this job because I was sick of working away..my eldest was born prematurely in 2009 at 32 weeks and I said f**k the coin...?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Not really been with this company 11 yrs next August..left school,did my apprenticeship and went self employed,took 2 yrs off to go travelling,back at it then..only took this job because I was sick of working away..my eldest was born prematurely in 2009 at 32 weeks and I said f**k the coin...?

So, do you recommend pre-workouts then? 

I used to work with a yewth that was big into his five a siding.. he used to swear by having a wank before a game.. but not blowing his load and knocking off on the vinegar stroke.. repeat a few times and then straight into the game.

He reckons it pumped him to f@@k.. "Roy keane on phet" he used to say?

• Haha 2