Who Is The Best Internet Supplier And Value For Money?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Virgin for me, unrivalled speeds for the price. 

didnt and dont agree, im just not going to sit arguing about it all evening.  i work in telecoms and sell broadband for a living so know what's what. virgin have poor uploads, shit customer service an

I dropped sky Last month after 15 years,  moved on to BT for half the price and the Internet speeds are great ?

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

didnt and dont agree, im just not going to sit arguing about it all evening.  i work in telecoms and sell broadband for a living so know what's what. virgin have poor uploads, shit customer service and horrendous pricing 

The best package has good upload speeds, anybody can compare Internet speeds. 

I'm with EE and I like there back up really good at sorting things, you talk to a English person last time a guy just down the road in Plymouth. Got fibre for less than what I was paying before.

Cheers Arry

5 hours ago, talt said:

Our internet has been playing up all week. We are with SKY at the moment as we always found it really fast at our old house before we moved. However, that is not the case anymore. Who is the best?

BT Broadband (btwholesale.com)

have a look on there at what speeds you can get and then just have a look at the ISPs and find one that matches what you need/want

Just now, South hams hunter said:

its not good upload when the download is 500. its not just the speeds though - its customer care, net promoter scores, reliability, routers and over advantages 

It's still better than the vast majority though so don't know what you mean.  

We have multiple devices in the house and my eldest daughter games a lot and it's mostly buttery smooth. 

With sky for years, last contract was 18 month for £22 a month.

However, they have just put it up to £25 a month before the 18 month contract is up.

They shouldn't be allowed to do this, but they have.

SINDASOX

• 8 months later...

Sky have now put mine up to £30 a month.

All iv'e got is the basic broadband package.

Been on Broadband U Switch, i can get a package on there for £18 a month with NOW broadband, anybody using these.

12 month contract, but then it says in the small print prices could change in this period.

SINDASOX

2 minutes ago, SINDASOX said:

Been on Broadband U Switch, i can get a package on there for £18 a month with NOW broadband, anybody using these.

12 month contract, but then it says in the small print prices could change in this period.

SINDASOX

Price will rise in probably April along with all the other companies. Now is a subsidiary of sky, ring sky retentions tell them you are moving to now and they'll probably match em. 

32 minutes ago, SINDASOX said:

SINDASOX

Sky dropped mine last month from £32 to £27 .. waiting for the bumper rise in April now