Who Is The Best Internet Supplier And Value For Money?

Our internet has been playing up all week. We are with SKY at the moment as we always found it really fast at our old house before we moved. However, that is not the case anymore. Who is the best?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Virgin for me, unrivalled speeds for the price. 

didnt and dont agree, im just not going to sit arguing about it all evening.  i work in telecoms and sell broadband for a living so know what's what. virgin have poor uploads, shit customer service an

I dropped sky Last month after 15 years,  moved on to BT for half the price and the Internet speeds are great ?

I have a mobile router from EE not at all technically minded but daughter is pretty savvy and set me up with it, I get lots of things I never use, like Netflix etc and unlimited data, costs me £38 a month, half what I was paying virgin in my house and seems much faster, ?

41 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I have a mobile router from EE not at all technically minded but daughter is pretty savvy and set me up with it, I get lots of things I never use, like Netflix etc and unlimited data, costs me £38 a month, half what I was paying virgin in my house and seems much faster, ?

that will be due to upload speeds id imagine; virgin have piss poor uploads and 4g upload normally matches its download. also 4g can reach around 150mbps

24 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Virgin for me, unrivalled speeds for the price. 

depends on if its available where you are, also f**k dealing with them. 

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

that will be due to upload speeds id imagine; virgin have piss poor uploads and 4g upload normally matches its download. also 4g can reach around 150mbps

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

That’s what I thought ??????

6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

We've got it so spot on. 

7 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

see shit uploads, you can have 4000 download but with low uploads it'll always create struggles

Not really, the highest upload speeds by their rivals are only about 18mbps, Virgins top package beats all those at 21mbps as well. 

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Not really, the highest upload speeds by their rivals are only about 18mbps, Virgins top package beats all those at 21mbps as well. 

fttp or gfast offers uploads of around 50 mbps and some companies can do 900mb uploads . im on fttc getting 18 mbps

virgin has one of the poorest uploads available