• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went over to Wales to bring this little shit back. Deer grey x wheaten grey. Dam n sire both doing the job.. Strong little pup, nothing seems to faze him.      

Bit of an update, he's switched on now, 8/9 months old... Currently 25" to shoulder. His nose if great and all round pleased as f**k with him

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Budgiesmuggler said:

Sire is half cross deer grey with a tiny bit bull few gens back

the wheaten dont look to strong in the fawn bitch,  nice pup that i like dogs with confident temps, you got something to work with then, a pup with fawning/ sensitive   temp hard work  same as a adult dog. i like pit x greys , but drop deerhound/ wheaten give better coat and wind , keep us updated how the pup comes on  what is it male .?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
6 minutes ago, Budgiesmuggler said:

Bit of an update, he's switched on now, 8/9 months old... Currently 25" to shoulder. His nose if great and all round pleased as f**k with him

IMG-20211017-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20211017-WA0002.jpg

Doesn't look how I'd have imagined, nice looking dog, made me smile he looks happy and daft as a brush. glad you're pleased always nice to have a dog you get on with ?

• Like 1