20 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

Always been a few hares around here, rabbits sadly ever decreasing especially with more and more pasture getting ploughed. Muntjacs also increasing and getting ever stupidier, mate saw one sauntering past the garden gate toward the centre of the village the other day :laugh:

Over last couple yrs Muntjac and cwd are seen most days local ,can get a bit awkward when dog walkers see my scruffy lot behind one  .

• Like 1

It’s this time of year we’re stuff is plentiful as it’s moving about to breed but the shooters thin it all out come season time seen it before don’t have your hopes up for a bountiful season.it happens every year 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Working out in the sticks..busting for a shit this morning so pulled over and ran into the woods,just finished wiping my arse and as I got up,a f***ing munty buck that was sat 10)15 yards from me,got up and shot off ? nearly followed through?lots about,was watching a few roe this morning too?

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, poxon said:

It’s this time of year we’re stuff is plentiful as it’s moving about to breed but the shooters thin it all out come season time seen it before don’t have your hopes up for a bountiful season.it happens every year 

b*****d shooters

• Haha 1
On 25/04/2021 at 12:25, fred90 said:

just spent a few days in Lincolnshire, absolutely riddled with them. no wonder it's the mecca of the coursing boys. my little beddywhippet didn't do much to worry them?

I feel your pain... I live in prime coursing ground and I’ve got a beddy/whippet ?

• Haha 3