Rehoming a bitch

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just for the record the bitch doesn’t have mental issues. She’s not had the best of starts, and when she came to me she was nervy, sod all recall, generally just an unhappy dog. Like a big pup with no

Aye that’s why I’m making an attempt here, and not taking her to a kennels or something daft. I knew when I put the post up I would get the usual ‘shoot her’ suggestions. I’m not doing that and I’m su

I’m not the greatest fan of people so I have quite a good ars*hole filter. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I'm not knocking it mate field craft more hunting for the pot if thats what you like ? 

I like to see a great run twist turns watching hare trying to shake dog off thinking hows the dog still on that ? them daytime runs is what I like ? 

Rabbit dogs catch them in the middle of the field ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqv1yTu4xtA ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

5/5 6/6 most sulkuki’s can’t count past 3 an maybe 4 ?

May as well run em with a beagle, practically same result, ......... run to death then a quick strike when the hare's got f**k all left.  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

?Killed in the middle of the field, how often can you say that this season ?

Lol over 70 mate fact ? don't have ploddrs with no mouth lol low crops water on field winter mate the rabbit dog was green hare crops past ankles lolScreenshot_20210430-220614_Gallery.jpg.45ad512d739714bf0d52564664808002.jpg

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lol over 70 mate fact ? don't have ploddrs with no mouth lol low crops water on field winter mate the rabbits was green hare crops past ankles lolScreenshot_20210430-220614_Gallery.jpg.45ad512d739714bf0d52564664808002.jpg

? you love your pics of a bit of rain on field ? look at the trees mate it's winter 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I know what fields look like mate know a soft hare running  in circles aswell and I think you do mate ? ?

But did the dog make it look soft ? . off to bed I'm out in the morning, Atb ?.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Didn’t mark brick take a whippet cross wee rabbit dog onto fens an bear a coursing dog in a match ???‍♂️??

The mark brick ? he did mate think he had half descent killers did well on lamp aswell can't fault him mate 

• Haha 1