Rehoming a bitch

8 minutes ago, joe ox said:

You have a holier than thou condescending attitude and not much interesting to say, take a break its a hunting forum not an English grammar one ?

You almost hurt my feelings then.  ?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just for the record the bitch doesn’t have mental issues. She’s not had the best of starts, and when she came to me she was nervy, sod all recall, generally just an unhappy dog. Like a big pup with no

Aye that’s why I’m making an attempt here, and not taking her to a kennels or something daft. I knew when I put the post up I would get the usual ‘shoot her’ suggestions. I’m not doing that and I’m su

I’m not the greatest fan of people so I have quite a good ars*hole filter. 

Posted Images

Just now, joe ox said:

Nothing 007 about it only a cnut would ask that question on here and expect it to be answered.

So I know your a cnut, I do not have to assume anything ?

I am a c**t your right there petal but still not a big of a c**t as you but didnt need this thread to come up with that you was a c**t before this aswell. Anyway I'm done with this little bicker we have established that you think I'm a c**t and I know your a c**t ?‍♂️ life goes on 

Just now, shaaark said:

You almost hurt my feelings then.  ?

You have quoted me about 6 times do excuse if thats incorrect do feel free to check, you have had nothing interesting to say as yet!

Whats your point? please do feel free to get to it a bit quicker, was I incorrect in saying the bitch has mental issues? The sad thing is this is going to be her third owner what we know about, she is already firmly aboard the merry go round.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

I am a c**t your right there petal but still not a big of a c**t as you but didnt need this thread to come up with that you was a c**t before this aswell. Anyway I'm done with this little bicker we have established that you think I'm a c**t and I know your a c**t ?‍♂️ life goes on 

Are you capable of having an adult conversation? your no better than an anti asking questions on a forum like that then seriously expecting an answer.

Edited by joe ox
2 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Are you capable of having an adult conversation? your no better than an anti asking questions on a forum like that then seriously expecting an answer.

Yeah and to be honest I didnt quite think about it before I put it out there and no I dont expect a answer on a open forum or otherwise but then we got Into a schoolyard bicker which was fun so couldn't back down then could I for christ sake!!! I will say this though not my business but I've put my view on it you've put yours but when all said and done it ain't our dog to do f**k all with so really  neither of our opinions matter at all. But hey it past some time having a bicker ?

• Like 2
Just now, joe ox said:

You have quoted me about 6 times do excuse if thats incorrect do feel free to check, you have had nothing interesting to say as yet!

Whats your point? please do feel free to get to it a bit quicker, was I incorrect in saying the bitch has mental issues? The sad thing is this is going to be her third owner what we know about, she is already firmly aboard the merry go round.

Feel better now?  ??

Fact is, I've not got too much to say about anything hunting related, especially with dogs, anymore.  There's only so much 'friendly' advice and help we can all offer to those that ask.  And when that advice etc, gets ignored, because the asker of said questions decides they know better, or has a 'mate' that has told them different etc etc etc, it sort of leaves one with a 'f**k it, what's the point' sort of attitude.

You battle on with it mate, me, I can't be bothered anymore, hence the attitude.  ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Feel better now?  ??

Fact is, I've not got too much to say about anything hunting related, especially with dogs, anymore.  There's only so much 'friendly' advice and help we can all offer to those that ask.  And when that advice etc, gets ignored, because the asker of said questions decides they know better, or has a 'mate' that has told them different etc etc etc, it sort of leaves one with a 'f**k it, what's the point' sort of attitude.

You battle on with it mate, me, I can't be bothered anymore, hence the attitude.  ?

A simple question for you, do you think its right a dog with mental issues and questionable hunting ability is being passed on for at least the third time? Feel free to answer without being condescending!

8 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Yeah and to be honest I didnt quite think about it before I put it out there and no I dont expect a answer on a open forum or otherwise but then we got Into a schoolyard bicker which was fun so couldn't back down then could I for christ sake!!! I will say this though not my business but I've put my view on it you've put yours but when all said and done it ain't our dog to do f**k all with so really  neither of our opinions matter at all. But hey it past some time having a bicker ?

Just banter ?

A bitch with mental issues and questionable hunting ability being passed on for at least the third time, not a good thing in my book.

Just now, joe ox said:

Just banter ?

A bitch with mental issues and questionable hunting ability being passed on for at least the third time, not a good thing in my book.

The hunting abilities I could get over but I dont expect to much from my dogs I'm of the mind they will do what they will do and that's fine by me I enjoy just being out with the dogs mooching about and abit of lamping and what pops up pops up. I didnt realise about the mental issues with the dog that is a worrie with rehoming I agree there but personally I'd keep the dog rather then pts but that's just me I do understand the point of culling but I just couldn't to a healthy dog that was alright with me 

6 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Feel free to answer without being condescending!

?

Lol, ok, I didn't 'really' read all the info in the posts as clearly as I might've.  You had me rushing, looking for dytkos's post on this thread! ?.  It's obviously not an ideal situation for the bitch to be in, and on the face of it I think most of us would agree with you.  But, unless someone knows that the dog is genuinely shite, surely it can provide someone with some good days and nights out?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

The hunting abilities I could get over but I dont expect to much from my dogs I'm of the mind they will do what they will do and that's fine by me I enjoy just being out with the dogs mooching about and abit of lamping and what pops up pops up. I didnt realise about the mental issues with the dog that is a worrie with rehoming I agree there but personally I'd keep the dog rather then pts but that's just me I do understand the point of culling but I just couldn't to a healthy dog that was alright with me 

Good mental health is just as important as physical health in any dog ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

?

Lol, ok, I didn't 'really' read all the info in the posts as clearly as I might've.  You had me rushing, looking for dytkos's post on this thread! ?.  It's obviously not an ideal situation for the bitch to be in, and on the face of it I think most of us would agree with you.  But, unless someone knows that the dog is genuinely shite, surely it can provide someone with some good days and nights out?

I could of said I sent you on a wild goose chase deliberately saying dyktos knowing it was the wrong name ?

but it was a genuine mistake by me ?

All just opinions and banter as far as I am concerned, kills a bit of time and can be interesting........ sometimes ? ?

• Like 1