Rehoming a bitch

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just for the record the bitch doesn’t have mental issues. She’s not had the best of starts, and when she came to me she was nervy, sod all recall, generally just an unhappy dog. Like a big pup with no

Aye that’s why I’m making an attempt here, and not taking her to a kennels or something daft. I knew when I put the post up I would get the usual ‘shoot her’ suggestions. I’m not doing that and I’m su

I’m not the greatest fan of people so I have quite a good ars*hole filter. 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Is the above post the one you're alluding to?

Actually no dyktos mentioned it a few posts up.

I suppose we all have different standards and have no desire to palm off or sell shit off.

Some lads know dogs, they are good round dogs, they can get almost any dog doing anything and them lads know what graft is usually, they know what a good one looks like and they know what a bad one looks like.....if they say it’s a wanker then you can bet it’s a wanker.

Other lads have dogs who may very well excel in another blokes hands.....that’s just how it is.

Nit everything “deserves” to be pts and not everything “deserves” a second chance.

As usual, it comes down to being honest with yourself about your capabilities and the dog.

There isn’t one set answer but better to be safe than sorry imho 

• Like 3

People on here banging on about wanting a dog/pup,..when something is offered,that needs a little work there's no takers or the shit box excuses come out the woodwork..95% of people on here are Messer's,plain and simple from my own experiences..do yourself and the dog a favour and PTS..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

People on here banging on about wanting a dog/pup,..when something is offered,that needs a little work there's no takers or the shit box excuses come out the woodwork..95% of people on here are Messer's,plain and simple from my own experiences..do yourself and the dog a favour and PTS..

Shit box ??????

Just now, Saltmoon said:

???? your giving it loads about putting the thing down just wondering if your a keyboard wanker or it is something you have done 

Out of the two titles I prefer keyboard wanker thanks ?? 

Just now, joe ox said:

Out of the two titles I prefer keyboard wanker thanks ?? 

I've no problem someone calling me a c**t over the net and it helps that I am a nosey c**t ? so better luck next time my little rose petal 

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Some lads know dogs, they are good round dogs, they can get almost any dog doing anything and them lads know what graft is usually, they know what a good one looks like and they know what a bad one looks like.....if they say it’s a wanker then you can bet it’s a wanker.

Other lads have dogs who may very well excel in another blokes hands.....that’s just how it is.

Nit everything “deserves” to be pts and not everything “deserves” a second chance.

As usual, it comes down to being honest with yourself about your capabilities and the dog.

There isn’t one set answer but better to be safe than sorry imho 

From the little ive seen sheepchaser is a good man with a dog if its got a sniff of bieng useful he will get it going. I seen this bitch when he first got it and fair does to him hes put in alot of time with her i wouldnt of but i respect him for doing it. We all different aint we i aint trying to be a hunting hero or hardcore dog man i just like to be honest and i like to keep a dog that gives me abit back for putting the time into them that could be spent doing other things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Saltmoon said:

I've no problem someone calling me a c**t over the net and it helps that I am a nosey c**t ? so better luck next time my little rose petal 

Better luck with what?  I wasnt trying to wind you up I genuinely think your a nosey cnut ?