Rehoming a bitch

I’ve a Lurcher bitch here that I’d like to rehome, but it’s a bit of a mine field as the world is full of c*nts. She’s a handy dog and a nice animal to have around but doesn’t suit me for my ground. For someone who does a lot of rabbiting or mooching she would be ideal. Jumps, retrieves, good recall, manners on lamp, works with bushers, will catch abs carry feather etc. Great with people and other dogs. She’s a collie bull grey and she’s about two. If I don’t find the right home she will stay here and just come out on mooches with the pack but I’ve young dogs here and it’s not ideal for her or them, I’d rather see her get more work. 

• Like 5

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just for the record the bitch doesn’t have mental issues. She’s not had the best of starts, and when she came to me she was nervy, sod all recall, generally just an unhappy dog. Like a big pup with no

Aye that’s why I’m making an attempt here, and not taking her to a kennels or something daft. I knew when I put the post up I would get the usual ‘shoot her’ suggestions. I’m not doing that and I’m su

I’m not the greatest fan of people so I have quite a good ars*hole filter. 

Posted Images

She isn’t for sale, she’s to go to a decent person who will give her a chance and she will come back to me if she don’t suit. She’s a big lump of a dog, looks like a half x bull grey, but she be suited to rabbiting and the odd other thing, she’s tracked a few bits but she isn’t what I need for here. 

12 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

She isn’t for sale, she’s to go to a decent person who will give her a chance and she will come back to me if she don’t suit. She’s a big lump of a dog, looks like a half x bull grey, but she be suited to rabbiting and the odd other thing, she’s tracked a few bits but she isn’t what I need for here. 

Why don't she suit u mate just be honest 

Just now, Black neck said:

Why don't she suit u mate just be honest 

Not overly something I want to discuss on an open forum, but she will catch something’s ok on some ground and in some situations but she isn’t built for firing at fast moving things on big arable, either she isn’t built for. Or she doesn’t want it or a bit of both. I took her on as shed been messed about and was a bit of a nervous wreck, and had no manners etc. I got her to a point where she’s come on real well and will probably come on more, but I’ve a main dog here who can take as much work as I stick in front of it, the young coursing SIG coming on and a pup that’s a week old heading my way. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Has she jacked? 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

Has she jacked? 

Depends what you wanted to do with her mate. For what I want she hasn’t as much jacked as just doesn’t show the kind of heart and drive for it I would like. Shes good at some stuff and would suit someone who does that, I’ve got a bit of a soft spot for her as she was a sad dog when she came here and now she’s a happy thing, shows quite a bit of promise for day time mooching etc 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Not overly something I want to discuss on an open forum, but she will catch something’s ok on some ground and in some situations but she isn’t built for firing at fast moving things on big arable, either she isn’t built for. Or she doesn’t want it or a bit of both. I took her on as shed been messed about and was a bit of a nervous wreck, and had no manners etc. I got her to a point where she’s come on real well and will probably come on more, but I’ve a main dog here who can take as much work as I stick in front of it, the young coursing SIG coming on and a pup that’s a week old heading my way. 

At least ya honest mate but like said watch out for the bullshiters that will say what you want to here to get her off ya.Good luck mate?

• Like 2