Keep out of the fukcing water ........

I think they are here already nearly every year down this way somebody recon's they have seen one. With the large amount of Tuna being sighted and caught accidentally ? they good food source for them.

Cheers Arry

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bore the poor cnut to death ?

??If we were both in the water with a hand line each ,I’d look like a buoy and you’d look an Avon stick float .

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Arry said:

I think they are here already nearly every year down this way somebody recon's they have seen one. With the large amount of Tuna being sighted and caught accidentally ? they good food source for them.

Cheers Arry

They are down the coast of spain mate and that ain't a that far away.so no doubt the could be in cornish waters 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Saw a basking shark of West bay years back . If you didn’t know better it would make your arse feather a bit .Was a very hot summer from memory .

The last year i was at school "82" a couple of class pals had cars on the quiet seeing as we were all only 16 years old and we'd go to Boscombe pier swimming on weekends and there was a large basking shark swimming around one time.Folk were all screaming and freaking out but i knew what it was and jumped in while it was swimming not to far off,some folk didn't think i was very clever in doing so and told me off some what for putting myself in danger ,i went and jumped in again..:laugh:..

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Plenty sightings of basking sharks down here.

Cheers, D.

Loads of sharks in our waters mate, blues, porbeagles mainly also threshers and makos...seen basking sharks quite a few times, my favourite was fishing under the minack theater off the rocks...he was only 50 yards away, trolling around...amazing things!!

• Like 1