Chip of the old block.

4 hours ago, TOMO said:

lovely little chap there ray....tell you what he looks like you mate...

bloody hell tomo, dont wish that on him

11 hours ago, dytkos said:

Nice one Ray, how tall and how heavy? ?

Cheers, D.

lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Lovely that is Bird,looks a cheeky little fella...the first haircut is a landmark moment i love taking the kids even if they're not mine ?

I love watching the way they engage with the kids,none of that pinning them to the chair stuff like we had as kids !...its nice watching the start of a loyal and fun friendship,having a laugh with the lairy young teenagers my grandson has made so many pals at the barbers of all ages its important " boy stuff " ive always thought.

IMG_7253.jpg

IMG_7251.jpg

nice pics gnash, nice looking lads, your right mate regards the old type barbers ,  not very nice experience  for a 2 year old boy back then , i was born 1952  so i know what  you mean mate, same as bloody dentist  was nightmare when young child, not like to day, yeh at barbers  the were very patient with kids, they got loads of toys to play with, take there mind of whats going on .  

My grandsons first haircut was pretty traumatic !

He was hysterical, his mum was crying and the Turkish barber was terrified at upsetting a Saudi ! 

Now, at five year old , and being spoilt rotten, he tells the barber how he wants his hair cut, and last time, he had it dyed multi coloured !!!

FullSizeRender.jpg.4adf22a6473b5b81d2535ddbdb33a84f.jpg

Now it was my turn to be worried ! ? ! We don't want to be encouraging that, i told his mum !

Dont worry she said, it washed out before he went to school next day !

A bit different to the old pudding basin cut we used to get as kids ! ? !

Cheers.