Boris is a Cnut .........

That may be do but I think he’s handled Brexit & the Covid shitestorm pretty well. Certainly better than “I could do better than that” slimey Starmer &.............well who else is there? Don’t even know who heads the Lib Dem’s these days and as for the Greens ?

Always a case of who's the best of a bad lot.............definitely don’t like Mrs Boris though

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

He's managed a new trade deal with India.

Dubal said: “There has been a marked increase in inquiries from Indian citizens who want visas to work in the UK and this is all driven by specific relaxations in UK immigration rules. When you analyse the details of the new system it is apparent that certain measures have been put in place to encourage more people to come here, rather than to deter them – which is the message the government would rather people believe."

"The UK government has been rather clever because those who want less immigration have had their attention diverted with talk of tough new rules, when the reality is that there is a much more liberal regime that favours foreign workers” – Yash Dubal, AY&J Solicitors

WWW.PERSONNELTODAY.COM

New trade agreement with India could see more workers from India enter the UK once Covid...

10 hours ago, sandymere said:

He's managed a new trade deal with India.

Dubal said: “There has been a marked increase in inquiries from Indian citizens who want visas to work in the UK and this is all driven by specific relaxations in UK immigration rules. When you analyse the details of the new system it is apparent that certain measures have been put in place to encourage more people to come here, rather than to deter them – which is the message the government would rather people believe."

"The UK government has been rather clever because those who want less immigration have had their attention diverted with talk of tough new rules, when the reality is that there is a much more liberal regime that favours foreign workers” – Yash Dubal, AY&J Solicitors

WWW.PERSONNELTODAY.COM

New trade agreement with India could see more workers from India enter the UK once Covid...

Yes but you wanted to be ruled by Germany and allow very European rapist and murderer free movement in and out of the uk, think I’d rather have qualified doctors etc from outside of your Euro tunnel vision if I,m honest ?

• Like 8
10 hours ago, sandymere said:
WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Defence Secretary Ben Wallace says biggest overhaul since Second World War will see...

Needs trimming 

warfare isn’t about how many boots are on the ground anymore . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The whole “historic crimes investigation” has been a blatant stunt from the word go.....we all knew that.

Its absolutely disgusting.

These main parties are as ugly as you will ever find in the depravity of their thinking and their attitude to those they are meant to serve.

I don’t care what anyone’s politics is, stop voting for these people or continue at your peril and wait for when they turn their eye to you and yours.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2