Get the keir out of here ??

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Politics hasn’t been about “the people” for a long time, it’s all been social engineering and imposing an ideology on the masses. For the Tory’s it’s f**k the people, let our pals get rich at the

Until labour stop playing to the Islington twitterati they ain't going  nowhere, they aren't even remotely connected to the  masses at the moment. Even with all bojos  fuk ups  labour are still well b

You wanted to be governed by the eu and if you had your way those numbers would be minuscule by comparison, you also wanted Corbin to govern the uk ffs, why would anyone even bother trying to explain

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1618909771044.jpg.138ed9bc6d19797c1c314e4031fb423f.jpg

They should have spent time on Russian oligarchs yachts like Peter Mandelson and lied on their mortgage application......nothing to see here, my pal is the DPP, move along ! Lol 

Sandy, you are such a gift, cheers mate ??

• Haha 3

Oh don't worry they have lots of support from Russia, ???

WWW.OPENDEMOCRACY.NET

UK elections watchdog alerted staff to 'interesting donations' from Lubov Chernukhin – and...

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

14 ministers in Johnson's government and two MPs on the Intelligence & Security...

Politicians have always been a bit dodgy but this lot are beyond anything seen before. 

WWW.NEWSTATESMAN.COM

There is a huge amount of anger at the way rogue corporations and financiers are disfiguring...

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

Politicians have always been a bit dodgy but this lot are beyond anything seen before. 

Are they though ?........do you really believe that the majority of sitting MPs in the commons are any better or worse than each other or what has gone before ? 

You ain’t one of those “it will definitely be better this time” voters are you ? Lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

For a guy who try’s real hard to come across as all logical on a lot of threads your rabid hatred for torie party is a sign of your true colours Sandy ?

I’m not supposed to tell anyone this but he is a racist too......but he likes to keep it on the low down so keep it to yourself ?

Sandy has gone into whataboutism  overdrive and this  is the problem with most of us unfortunately,  we seem incapable of calling out our own side and resort to pointing fingers at the opposite side , left or right  we need to  agree on a common standard and hold our own side to that standard. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, kanny said:

Sandy has gone into whataboutism  overdrive and this  is the problem with most of us unfortunately,  we seem incapable of calling out our own side and resort to pointing fingers at the opposite side , left or right  we need to  agree on a common standard and hold our own side to that standard. 

Lol, I call all including Starmer hence my comment, a plastic tory ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

For a guy who try’s real hard to come across as all logical on a lot of threads your rabid hatred for torie party is a sign of your true colours Sandy ?

I've never hidden my true colours, they're been on display throughout ?. And yes they're logical ?

5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Are you really classifying people as vermin due to their political beliefs? 

Not good that mate ?

Politicians I do yes. 

https://timeline-of-failure.com/

A party that allowed this to happen to their people are below contempt and Starmer in not fighting is as bad. 

Edited by sandymere
18 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Politicians I do yes. 

I agree with you, question, is that just Tory or are we lumping in the type of MPs who “accidentally” claim £150k or that like to get spit roasted by young Rumanians while off their face on coke ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

What about former employees of the NCCL......or Liberty as it’s now called, you know that organisation who for a while wanted to give a voice to PIE (peadophile information exchange) while they worked there.......are they vermin too?

I think so......