Get the keir out of here ??

2 hours ago, sandymere said:

So you don't see a difference between a few thousand and 40 odd billion? 

Now tell me who's not being serious ?

You wanted to be governed by the eu and if you had your way those numbers would be minuscule by comparison, you also wanted Corbin to govern the uk ffs, why would anyone even bother trying to explain anything to a man who’s values are lower than a snakes belly button, you winging leftie ?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Politics hasn’t been about “the people” for a long time, it’s all been social engineering and imposing an ideology on the masses. For the Tory’s it’s f**k the people, let our pals get rich at the

Until labour stop playing to the Islington twitterati they ain't going  nowhere, they aren't even remotely connected to the  masses at the moment. Even with all bojos  fuk ups  labour are still well b

You wanted to be governed by the eu and if you had your way those numbers would be minuscule by comparison, you also wanted Corbin to govern the uk ffs, why would anyone even bother trying to explain

Posted Images

4 hours ago, sandymere said:
WWW.ITV.COM

We take a look at why the scheme - which Matt Hancock once said would be "vital" in...

Billions given in dodgy deals, goes beyond anything that's come before. All parties have pasts but letting your people die whilst lining your pockets. 

image.png.09c8ea2bad25c0637a94ac9f72d34524.png

Really .....

A27E7554-66F9-4DC8-9FE9-086B018ACC54.png

• Like 3
WWW.BBC.COM

Rotherham councillor Sue Ellis breached the authority's code of conduct, a standards committee is told.

Still can't get my head around why anybody in my home town of Rotherham continue to vote labour i am looking forward to seeing the results of the local elections next month.lol

50 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:
WWW.BBC.COM

Rotherham councillor Sue Ellis breached the authority's code of conduct, a standards committee is told.

Still can't get my head around why anybody in my home town of Rotherham continue to vote labour i am looking forward to seeing the results of the local elections next month.lol

So a few thousand and held to account  and your up in arms but 43 billion, and continues with their hands in the till, that's OK..... 

Edited by sandymere
WWW.THELONDONECONOMIC.COM

The London Economic | Caroline Lucas put forward the amendment, calling for "red...

WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Topwood Ltd provided waste disposal services to Health Service in 2019 when it was...

17 hours ago, kanny said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Liam Byrne, chief secretary to the Treasury under Gordon Brown, left a note for his successor...

Because of the banking crisis not because they gave it all away to their buddies. 

Government debt

At the end of February 2021, public sector net debt exceeded £2.1 trillion and was equivalent to 97.5% of GDP. A year ago, at the end of February 2020, the debt-to-GDP ratio was 83.4%

http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/SN02812/assets/f237d7b7-2ee0-4a44-a74c-fd57d5c35937.png

Conservatives in depth up but public spending cut, Where's the money go? Tory donors.... 

16 hours ago, Greyman said:

You wanted to be governed by the eu and if you had your way those numbers would be minuscule by comparison, you also wanted Corbin to govern the uk ffs, why would anyone even bother trying to explain anything to a man who’s values are lower than a snakes belly button, you winging leftie ?

Lol. I do like an adult discussion, let me know when you're grown up enough to have one ?

23 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Still waiting for an example ??

Bailing out banks in 2008 ?......allow them to sell junk bonds rated at AAA+ and enjoy cheap credit then get the taxpayer to pick up the tab when it all go’s tits up ?

£500 billion that cost the taxpayer .......£500 BILLION !!!! 

Meanwhile you and your pals walk away Scot free ?.......that sort of example you mean?

And, before you do it, don’t give me the “crisis in world banking” shit like nobody knew what was going on.....these same people advise governments here and across the pond on policy ?

As I said mate, you are the gift that keeps giving ! Lol ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, sandymere said:

So a few thousand and held to account  and your up in arms but 43 billion, and continues with their hands in the till, that's OK..... 

No its not okay it's one thing the mainstream political party's are very good at and that's wasting OUR money only the independent candidates in Rotherham's local elections are worth voting for a couple of them ex labour people who are disgusted with the labour party.

• Like 1