Get the keir out of here ??

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Politics hasn’t been about “the people” for a long time, it’s all been social engineering and imposing an ideology on the masses. For the Tory’s it’s f**k the people, let our pals get rich at the

Until labour stop playing to the Islington twitterati they ain't going  nowhere, they aren't even remotely connected to the  masses at the moment. Even with all bojos  fuk ups  labour are still well b

You wanted to be governed by the eu and if you had your way those numbers would be minuscule by comparison, you also wanted Corbin to govern the uk ffs, why would anyone even bother trying to explain

Posted Images

I didn't know wether to laugh out loud or be outraged when I saw Chris Bryant, MP, on Sky News ranting about Cameron and " Tory sleaze!

This man is Chairman of the Commons Committee on Standards.

He is also the MP who was caught posting pictures of his cock on a gay website ???

As they say; " you couldn't make it up ".........

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Until labour stop playing to the Islington twitterati they ain't going  nowhere, they aren't even remotely connected to the  masses at the moment. Even with all bojos  fuk ups  labour are still well behind, it doesn't speak much of them being a  credible opposition. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, kanny said:

Until labour stop playing to the Islington twitterati they ain't going  nowhere, they aren't even remotely connected to the  masses at the moment. Even with all bojos  fuk ups  labour are still well behind, it doesn't speak much of them being a  credible opposition. 

Politics hasn’t been about “the people” for a long time, it’s all been social engineering and imposing an ideology on the masses.

For the Tory’s it’s f**k the people, let our pals get rich at their expense.

For Labour it’s f**k the people, let’s mould the gaff into our own twisted version of reality.......and let our pals get rich at their expense.

Complete f***ing arseholes the lot of them !

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

As I say plastic tories but

FB_IMG_1618909079777.jpg.c468241c950bf2f67f18c8e027ef3980.jpg

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Politics hasn’t been about “the people” for a long time, it’s all been social engineering and imposing an ideology on the masses.

For the Tory’s it’s f**k the people, let our pals get rich at their expense.

For Labour it’s f**k the people, let’s mould the gaff into our own twisted version of reality.......and let our pals get rich at their expense.

Complete f***ing arseholes the lot of them !

It's sad state of affairs when we vote for the lesser of evils rather than what's best for us. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I voted Labour all my life until Blair, then Corbyn confirmed I'd done the right thing in not voting for them.

I held my nose and voted for Boris simply because he was the only one who promised to honour the Brexit vote, and he did.

I won't be voting for any of the "big parties" in the local elections next month. There's an independent who is saying the right things and gathering a lot of support, so I'm minded to vote for him.

Labour, Conservative, LibDem ? All equally reprehensible, lying, corrupt b*****ds !

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3