Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Two Foxhounds for sale

View Advert

For sale are two foxhounds, lemon and white 3 years old and have two full seasons in the field, both 100% and DO NOT RIOT, must go together, they are no problem in kennels. 
 

Genuine hound men only need reply.


 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 19/04/2021 at 20:25, bowderdale said:

Two Foxhounds for sale

View Advert

For sale are two foxhounds, lemon and white 3 years old and have two full seasons in the field, both 100% and DO NOT RIOT, must go together, they are no problem in kennels. 
 

Genuine hound men only need reply.


 

Genuine hound men wouldn’t involve money when it comes to hounds 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/04/2021 at 21:04, Wideboy said:

Genuine hound men wouldn’t involve money when it comes to hounds 

Sorry but running a pack of hounds requires investment at times and whether that means selling puppies or older hounds to other hound men who have the need for replacements or new recruits for  the benefit of the pack is my decision. I’ve ran hounds for 30 year so am qualified in making the correct decisions for the good of the pack. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bowderdale said:

Sorry but running a pack of hounds requires investment at times and whether that means selling puppies or older hounds to other hound men who have the need for replacements or new recruits for  the benefit of the pack is my decision. I’ve ran hounds for 30 year so am qualified in making the correct decisions for the good of the pack. 

I know all about hounds, I’m a joint master to a pack of mink hounds. Never ever sold a hound. I’ve been kennel hand for a pack of fox hounds and whipped in to them too. No money should change hands for hounds. This is how messers get their hands on them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...