Working beddies

TOPPER Has some real belters, can't beat them chocolate beddy/pats!

I want 1!

Got any pics Busher100?

Mate used to have a full beddy and I've never seen a dog with a nose like it, can only imagine the added pat works wonders?

Atb 

13 hours ago, TonyT said:

Never been out with Morton , or his son , but

Mates of mine have.

they work fox only above and below.

don’t know the percentage of fell type , and bedlington terrier

but they look like small bedlingtons with straight backs .

ATB ... Tony

Thay are a nice type right size for job , nowt wrong with fox only dogs my pal old bitch could let her off anywhere she never go to others she walk around any place thay was ?

13 hours ago, TonyT said:

Never been out with Morton , or his son , but

Mates of mine have.

they work fox only above and below.

don’t know the percentage of fell type , and bedlington terrier

but they look like small bedlingtons with straight backs .

ATB ... Tony

Thay are a nice type right size for job , nowt wrong with fox only dogs my pal old bitch could let her off anywhere she never go to others she walk around any place thay was ?

8 hours ago, jpt said:

TOPPER Has some real belters, can't beat them chocolate beddy/pats!

I want 1!

Got any pics Busher100?

Mate used to have a full beddy and I've never seen a dog with a nose like it, can only imagine the added pat works wonders?

Atb 

Loads mate none to put on here pm your number if intrested 

On 22/04/2021 at 08:12, Busher100 said:

Loads mate none to put on here pm your number if intrested 

What’s the breeding behind the bitch mate topper as roughly the same stuff I have here atb

41 minutes ago, coco said:

What’s the breeding behind the bitch mate topper as roughly the same stuff I have here atb

Quite sure he said she’s 1/8 fell but she just looks like a brown patterdale with heavy curly coat and a touch longer ears not done much with her below strangely enough flies into em above ground had her out checking wires enough times on her own 

Just now, Busher100 said:

Quite sure he said she’s 1/8 fell but she just looks like a brown patterdale with heavy curly coat and a touch longer ears not done much with her below strangely enough flies into em above ground had her out checking wires enough times on her own 

Do you still keep the beddy bull greys mate 

On 21/04/2021 at 20:28, Busher100 said:

Have a little bitch off toppers line but they have fell blood in them keen little bitch bolted few fox’s from ground wouldn’t trust her off lead ignorant f****r only 2 next season will try her on her first testing one hopefully makes the grade ? 

just keep puting it in front of them theyll do the rest 

• Like 2
On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2021 at 18:37, poxon said:

good luck with your search your probably going to need it an a large bank balance 

My lads bitch is in pup now,not one will earn him any brass,the latest pup I own cost me zilch and a bitch my lad lined last year the litter never saw a dollar.Its hard to source decent Bedlingtons that work,its easy enough to source working Bedlingtons that are expensive.If you want a decent grafting terrier don,t buy a Bedlington.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, morton said:

My lads bitch is in pup now,not one will earn him any brass,the latest pup I own cost me zilch and a bitch my lad lined last year the litter never saw a dollar.Its hard to source decent Bedlingtons that work,its easy enough to source working Bedlingtons that are expensive.If you want a decent grafting terrier don,t buy a Bedlington.

Well that’s your take on the stuff your breeding then