Boxing gyms in Newcastle?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After being detained in France for being a UFO, King had no choice to get the superbike out.  He rode flat out, revs at max until the petrol tank ran dry.  Little did he know of the  costly

I want more than just a punch bag.... 

Have you become a travelling boxing glove salesman ?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

You old crank

Looks like I'll have to dig a bit deeper in my pockets, my food allowance covers the costs but we work to make money. 

I suppose 7 bar a day at the gym is better than spending it on tinnies. ?

10 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Looks like I'll have to dig a bit deeper in my pockets, my food allowance covers the costs but we work to make money. 

I suppose 7 bar a day at the gym is better than spending it on tinnies. ?

Go easy on them bags,there better on the wall rocky lol

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Staying in Jesmond, a couple of mins north of the Tyne. 

I'm surprised the mayor of jesmond mr kenny twat.hasnt asked you to shadow box the fog off the tyne greb..

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You still high lad, must be some sesh.  ?

I just remembered watching the heavy bags 40ft away in the gym swaying with the wind blast from your warm up shadow boxing routine on pad vid 1 that all ?

• Haha 2
Just now, king said:

I just remembered watching the heavy bags 40ft away in the gym swaying with the wind blast from your warm up shadow boxing routine on pad vid 1 that all ?

They were swinging from the breeze out of your vents when you found the courage to crack them open. ?

• Haha 1

Once they had settled I heard an almighty bang, I was just about to brag to my mate about the force I was hitting with when I caught a glimpse of a passing missile. 

It turns out the crack wasn't from my power punches, it was the sonic boom from a kamikaze paraglider. 

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They were swinging from the breeze out of your vents when you found the courage to crack them open. ?

Hey I'm not knocking the impressive sights and sounds of pad vid 1 greb.

It was mighty impressive to be honest.some say mike tyson was shocked when he watched it on liveleak..and I can see why..

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Once they had settled I heard an almighty bang, I was just about to brag to my mate about the force I was hitting with when I caught a glimpse of a passing missile. 

It turns out the crack wasn't from my power punches, it was the sonic boom from a kamikaze paraglider. 

What if I tied a heavy bag under the paraglider and swooped in at high speed towards your awaiting gloves.you could practice the kidney punch then ?

• Haha 2