• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had some decent bass from beach wit waders and patchinko surface lure some buzz when they take lure off surface all returned up to now will keep a nice pan size at some stage nice to see the bigger fi

What a fecking day is all i can say, Green Lurchers might be along later with a pic or two but he might be to knackered with all the reeling in he had to do . Met up at the quayside and had a good cat

Seems to be a good season for bass so far. Better than normal for some reason

Posted Images

On 27/04/2021 at 09:12, South hams hunter said:

Pests, can't get past em for target fish down here 

I saw whole Bass for sale for £28.00 a lb on the coast here yesterday, your missing a trick there and find yourself a good fish merchant..;)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, fireman said:

I saw whole Bass for sale for £28.00 a lb on the coast here yesterday, your missing a trick there and find yourself a good fish merchant..;)

Whiting was 20ish a lb and we went through hundreds of them looking for a specimen. I'm not sure it's as easy as just rocking up like you would a bunny at a butcher 

Just now, South hams hunter said:

Whiting was 20ish a lb and we went through hundreds of them looking for a specimen. I'm not sure it's as easy as just rocking up like you would a bunny at a butcher 

The ones that do door to door sales with a little van,there the ones to chat to and we have one round my way and i live 30 + miles from the sea..

11 minutes ago, fireman said:

The ones that do door to door sales with a little van,there the ones to chat to and we have one round my way and i live 30 + miles from the sea..

Might have to have a look mate, we don't generally target em because they're not much use in the club comps 

• Like 1