In breeding in lurches

1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

Hes no up for stud lurchers no suit poxen anyway mate 

I don’t know why mate when he is line bred for that long and it’s brother was doing everything,so I know it’s in them.And going from what tank said about the bitch he got off me she is doing good to and that’s the cousin.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was gifted a bitch bred that way..3/8 5/8 bull grey dog over beddy grey dam...only bitch pup in the litter came smooth coated 23tts.. proper little tool in her day,wasn't picky around a hole,or on the

I beg to differ on that 1 mate ain't many dogs that can catch heavy amounts of bunnies on any terrain day or night ferreted bushed egg and do it well there places I know where your average dog would s

I don't see that as a problem I see that as a sales pitch 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Well ask northernlite to put Bruce over ya bitch win win there for ya

He’s a nice dog and northerns a sound bloke with good breeding but wouldn’t be what I was after I want to try an lock in to the type we already keep without trying to piggy back of someone else’s line 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, poxon said:

??na your alright mate to much dog for a mear mortal like me we been there with bull bred dogs before I find what I keep now more handy for a bit of everything bushing ferreting lamping easy to live with have a crack at anything without advertising a trade ??I take it you ain’t found what suits you your stuck in limbo or you’d not be scratching round the edges with greyhounds ?

Bull xs suit me mate and I have one as well as 2 greyhounds and a saluki bred bitch all do their job , don’t diss the greyhounds if your ever down south let me know I’ll bet my black greyhound puts away more fox than your collie beddys I’ll even few quid on it? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, poxon said:

He’s a nice dog and northerns a sound bloke with good breeding but wouldn’t be what I was after I want to try an lock in to the type we already keep without trying to piggy back of someone else’s line 

Can’t knock ya for that mate 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Bull xs suit me mate and I have one as well as 2 greyhounds and a saluki bred bitch all do their job , don’t diss the greyhounds if your ever down south let me know I’ll bet my black greyhound puts away more fox than your collie beddys I’ll even few quid on it? 

Macho Macho man I want to be a macho man?? lol don’t make me laugh mate with all that macho dog man bull shit I really couldn’t care less what you keep it’s no interest to me ??Give ya self a pat on the back man 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Is the black un a dog 

6 minutes ago, poxon said:

Macho Macho man I want to be a macho man?? lol don’t make me laugh mate with all that macho dog man bull shit I really couldn’t care less what you keep it’s no interest to me ??Give ya self a pat on the back man 

Okay my mate you carry on line breeding them rabbit dogs take care? 

• Haha 1
On 18/04/2021 at 14:28, Hunting by day and night said:

What's everyone opinion on in breeding lurchers. I've litter mates 9 year old dog and bitch both working 100 percent I bred the bitch to a dog two year ago but the pups didn't turn out  the way I wanted them to. Mother and father and grandmother and grandfather to these dogs were really good workers and I've no relations to these dogs left but want to keep the line going would yous recommend full brother full sister mating 

If breeding to greyhound not what you want breed the dog to his sister if any come out deformed you’ll be able to spot it not to long after birth get rid keep the ones that are physically sound and out cross the best bitch In years to come when you need more workers? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Black neck said:

What's wrong wi a rabbit dog ,it's not an insult ya know ?

A decent rabbit dog is easy to come by a good dog for anything else is not so common depends what you like I suppose heard plenty lads “don’t bother me it’s a jacker I’m only interested in rabbits” till they get one that’s up for more then that then they’re bang into it all 

• Haha 1