New pup

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Carnt wait to pick my new pup up in 3 weeks time looking forward to running a new lurcher on black one mine atb longers01 

Cheers mate my mate lost his dog 2 weeks before with cancer gutted he was so someone dropped out on a bitch pup 2 days after id been and picked my pup up so he was buzzing he was at work i had a week

Pups growing 9 weeks old on Tuesday well happy with her atb longers01 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Iv seen a bullx catch a hare on a monster field in December on flint was a fair few witnesses aswell and it retrieved ?

Lol I seen a bull x catch an hare and it stuck in your mind mate says it all ? ?

7 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Iv seen a bullx catch a hare on a monster field in December on flint was a fair few witnesses aswell and it retrieved ?

Aye, I was there. Think it was January actually, so even tougher hares, 150 acre field. And she was more bull than grey wasn’t she ? 

• Haha 1
Just now, king said:

So you don't think a bull x could catch a daytime hare then...

Yes mate if good going soft hares small fields ? 

no bull x every born can catch winter hares regualr not even one a week ? 

you ever run hares mate ?

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Aye, I was there. Think it was January actually, so even tougher hares, 150 acre field. And she was more bull than grey wasn’t she ? 

Throw darts at board once in blue moon I hit bull ? 

Just now, mC HULL said:

Yes mate if good going soft hares small fields ? 

no bull x every born can catch winter hares regualr not even one a week ? 

you ever run hares mate ?

My dog has had a few yes.

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Because I’ve seen countless king they don’t have speed stamina or brain for them mate 

Ok ?

That run you posted was 1 minute long...so only a saluki could manage to run for 1 minute ?

1 minute ago, jackthelad said:

my mrs wee dog had a right few hares 16 inch to the shoulder first x pat whippet....right oot there seats

If it hasn’t Sal in it mate has to adapt ? sneak up the dog knows after 2 bends it beat ? ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, king said:

Ok ?

That run you posted was 1 minute long...so only a saluki could manage to run for 1 minute ?

No mate not only saluki run a minute 

the bull x wouldn’t a bent it mate 100 yds in softish going if it did first bend gone wide lost 100yds wouldn’t a made that up f****d already that’s how that it would a gone ? ?

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

No mate not only saluki run a minute 

the bull x wouldn’t a bent it mate 100 yds in softish going if it did first bend gone wide lost 100yds wouldn’t a made that up f****d already that’s how that it would a gone ? ?

So after the first turn the bull x would loose 300ft in distance.that seems a lot of distance to loose in a few seconds mate..

Just now, king said:

So after the first turn the bull x would loose 300ft in distance.that seems a lot of distance to loose in a few seconds mate..

Mate a winter hare will rip out a turns even the best coursing dogs will lose ground at first few turns mate ?

Go to where the hares are good and most lurchers aint catching em let alone bull xes. Ive killed bags with bull x types but where there ran alot on that big land your talking very silly indeed to think anything other than an exoerienced good animal is gonna do well seen good field dogs not even sniff one up the road

• Like 1