New pup

54 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

I’m ashamed to say I was on the frontline once or 2 ?

I’m like the french don’t like the front line mate ? but it’s that quiet on here now anything helps mate ? ?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Carnt wait to pick my new pup up in 3 weeks time looking forward to running a new lurcher on black one mine atb longers01 

Cheers mate my mate lost his dog 2 weeks before with cancer gutted he was so someone dropped out on a bitch pup 2 days after id been and picked my pup up so he was buzzing he was at work i had a week

Pups growing 9 weeks old on Tuesday well happy with her atb longers01 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Look at it this way ? you had 4 hours daylight run hares and bambi then on the lamp run everything you see for next 5 hour good days hunting what cross you taking mate ? 

Coursing bred x  'bitza' lamping dog.

Wouldn't be a bull x, for some of the same reasons you've already mentioned on this thread lol.

Change 'wheels on the bus' to 'dogs in this thread', and there we have it! ? ?

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Look at it this way ? you had 4 hours daylight run hares and bambi then on the lamp run everything you see for next 5 hour good days hunting what cross you taking mate 

Edited by shaaark
24 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Your wrong it's not me ?

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

Now let’s break it down ? 

3/4 saluki 1/4 grey cross half bull x grey 

got as much saluki in it as anything mate ? ? 

could the parents do it 

salukix  grey most likely if descent 

half bull x grey ? ? I’ll let you answer mate ? 

Saluki bull grey back to a racey bull grey. Seems to work ok. 

1 minute ago, Big Ron said:

Why is everyone saying saluki ? When the Saluki is 5 gen back in the coursing dog in my dogs . 

Because I guess it doesn’t really matter what it’s called or referred to if you know what you mean and it does the job. But realistically it would be coursing dog bull grey.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Why is everyone saying saluki ? When the Saluki is 5 gen back in the coursing dog in my dogs . 

Coursing dogs are saluki saturated mate ? when was last time something other than saluki was used mate 

I knew Ron was a good egg ? the man has coursing breds ? 

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Because I guess it doesn’t really matter what it’s called or referred to if you know what you mean and it does the job. But realistically it would be coursing dog bull grey.

Its like saying

Why is everyone saying bull when the bull in most bull greys was more than 5 gens back lol 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Its like saying

Why is everyone saying bull when the bull in most bull greys was more than 5 gens back lol 

A bull grey is made up of 2 breeds …..correct ? A coursing dog with Saluki say 5 gen back is made up of a few more breeds , there is beddy , deerhound way back aren’t there ? Correct me if I’m wrong here ? So to me it’s a coursing dog not a Saluki x  

1 minute ago, Big Ron said:

A bull grey is made up of 2 breeds …..correct ? A coursing dog with Saluki say 5 gen back is made up of a few more breeds , there is beddy , deerhound way back aren’t there ? Correct me if I’m wrong here ? So to me it’s a coursing dog not a Saluki x  

Also I think you’d be more likely to find a pure bull as one grand parent than a pure saluki ........

10 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Even saluki lurcher back in the day that’s in lines was half saluki mate I’m not saying coursing bred don’t have that but extra but that’s to do with lads working quality for years really I think ?

18 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Also I think you’d be more likely to find a pure bull as one grand parent than a pure saluki ........

One me dogs pure Sal mother mate other has pure Sal grandfather ? think I got Khan jihad in 5 generation pedigree I’m facked ? 

• Like 1