New pup

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Ron i know of lads good bull xs and seen plenty excell at fox mate

Were bambi a concerned your bull x wouldn't even see some of the dots i was slipping on in the  distance ? never mind get to em  then stop em ? ?

You must be the man ? old Chinese proverb , never argue with a man when you don’t know what dogs he keeps or what he does or have done unless like u , u are on cider or just plain stupid ??

and no way you drink cider if you keep coursing dogs ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Carnt wait to pick my new pup up in 3 weeks time looking forward to running a new lurcher on black one mine atb longers01 

Cheers mate my mate lost his dog 2 weeks before with cancer gutted he was so someone dropped out on a bitch pup 2 days after id been and picked my pup up so he was buzzing he was at work i had a week

Pups growing 9 weeks old on Tuesday well happy with her atb longers01 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

You must be the man ? old Chinese proverb , never argue with a man when you don’t know what dogs he keeps or what he does or have done unless like u , u are on cider or just plain stupid ??

I'm defo not the man mate ? there's definitely some been on cider though me knocked that on the head when I moved to special brew about 13 mate ?

Don't bother me what you keep mate ? have to have a good chunk a coursing bred in it to not look silly  ? ?

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I'm defo not the man mate ? there's definitely some been on cider though me knocked that on the head when I moved to special brew about 13 mate ?

Don't bother me what you keep mate ? have to have a good chunk a coursing bred in it to not look silly  ? ?

You be surprised ?

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

? your on cider that hasn't surprised me mate  ? 

What dog you running bull x?

How do you keep an idiot in suspense ? Il tell you later ?  bed for me , nite nite , be kind to each other 

• Haha 4
18 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

How do you keep an idiot in suspense ? Il tell you later ?  bed for me , nite nite , be kind to each other 

Wouldn't be no suspense same as if you slipped a bull x 200 yds daylight back a bambi

I dont get surprised often mate on deer but me pals first season dog had me shocked  swam drain got on one distance before it was back on lead itd done 4  ? half an hour later it would of gone again 

You and  katchum can pop mate you see i am an idiot ? but you also see coursing breds slipped on dots and its still bingo ? 

10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Wouldn't be no suspense same as if you slipped a bull x 200 yds daylight back a bambi

I dont get surprised often mate on deer but me pals first season dog had me shocked  swam drain got on one distance before it was back on lead itd done 4  ? half an hour later it would of gone again 

You and  katchum can pop mate you see i am an idiot ? but you also see coursing breds slipped on dots and its still bingo ? 

Morning mate 

just out of interest, how old are you ?

when you say deer are you talking roe , CWD and muntys ? As my idea and yours  of deer dogs is slightly different I’m afraid ? ?

Coursing dogs have their place and for what they are bred for won’t be beaten ,day time hares .

yes some take small deer and one or two may take larger species and fox etc, but if your doing them regular your pure coursing dogs won’t last , I like a bit of coursing dog in my dogs for all round work , like I’ve said gives them wind and a running Brain ,But everything else i want and need the bull side puts in ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, poxon said:

Getting crazier by the day on here blokes arguing over the best cross ? brilliant.....

That ain’t nothing new. And what else is there to talk about ? It’s a Lurcher site, can’t post much about actual hunting, so all we have left is arguments over how bull x wipes the floor with Beddy x. And stuff like that ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, poxon said:

Getting crazier by the day on here blokes arguing over the best cross ? brilliant.....

I wouldn’t calling it arguing mate , more a debate , he’s got his points and I got mine 

like Sheep chaser said that’s what hunting sites are for , well one of reasons .

if you go back to 2006 when I was first on here before I got banned ? , ( it was a cider night ?)it’s the same or maybe worse back then  so hardly crazier by the day ?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

I wouldn’t calling it arguing mate , more a debate , he’s got his points and I got mine 

like Sheep chaser said that’s what hunting sites are for , well one of reasons .

if you go back to 2006 when I was first on here before I got banned ? , ( it was a cider night ?)it’s the same or maybe worse back then  so hardly crazier by the day ?

It was brutal back then ? some good 50 pager war zones ?