1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

I was wondering who would be the first to ask me that, the answer is, no pets allowed , and that is a bitter pill for me to swallow, but swallow it i must, i could stop here and get myself a dog, or i can move home and be with company, and 4 miles away from my daughter 

That’s a bit of a shame mate but not the end of the world. There will be plenty of new sights to see, maybe get a nice camera and do some wildlife photography while your out and about having a mouch?

1 minute ago, Night Walker said:

That’s a bit of a shame mate but not the end of the world. There will be plenty of new sights to see, maybe get a nice camera and do some wildlife photography while your out and about having a mouch?

i will be ok mate, as much as i like my dogs, i cannot build my life around one 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Well; I have just eaten The Most fukking devastatingly Gorgeous lump of beef steak. Absolutely melt in the mouth material.

About two minutes, fifteen seconds per side. On a glass dish. In the microwave.

Think I'll have a home made curry, tomorrow. With all the home made trimmings. " Electric Oven " ? FFS! But, you crack on.

ive every intention of cracking on mate ffs