" What Would You Do ? "

I think it was that @WILF posed, recently. Couple of female shop staff getting abused by some kunt, as the uniformed security stood and watched. Presumably UK?

I said, to the effect that; 'He'd taken the contract and coin. It's his duty to get in.

I also, myself, since posted some East European cops taking no prisoners. People seemed to find that 'distasteful'?

Okay. So, Here's some eastern European, uniformed security dude demonstrating to a kunt with a decidedly dodgy beard - and attitude to match- what the shop pays him for.

(Nod to Neil Young too.)

• Like 11

Sounds like their speaking Russian so part of me ones to say that Asshat should have known better. All in all if he was legitimately abusing or harassing people then yeah, I say drag him out back and knock some sense into him. I'm telling y'all the sooner we go back to beating dickheads and abusers in the streets the sooner the world would be a better place but that's just my wacked out alt right thinking ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I said, to the effect that; 'He'd taken the contract and coin. It's his duty to get in.

Think I said in the last thread I’d weigh up the odds, but would (hopefully) put myself between the women and the arsehole, but no point being a ‘hero’ and getting splattered all over the shop unless it was necessary.

As for the video, the uniformed guy looked built to deal with the situation.., odds well in his favour etc. Most of the security men I see in shops look like they couldn’t fight sleep, and for minimum wage I wouldn’t expect them to step up knowing they were onto a serious hiding.., not for the uniform or the coin. For that money we shouldn’t expect policemen or heroes. 
Me personally, I’d let the actual police deal with the type of violent arsehole who’d threaten women shoppers or staff, but by leathering them in the back of a transit, rather than putting them through an insipid legal system that won’t provide an iota of deterrent regards repeating the offence. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I think it was that @WILF posed, recently. Couple of female shop staff getting abused by some kunt, as the uniformed security stood and watched. Presumably UK?

I also, myself, since posted some East European cops taking no prisoners. People seemed to find that 'distasteful'?

Okay. So, Here's some eastern European, uniformed security dude demonstrating to a kunt with a decidedly dodgy beard - and attitude to match- what the shop pays him for.

(Nod to Neil Young too.)

Like a hurricane

• Like 1

My fishing/digging partner went into a local Tesco's one day and heard a row going on in the car park,he looked over and saw the store manager and security guard looking at a fella who was strangling another chap in a car.He went over as the chap being strangled was shouting and screaming for help and my pal just dragged the strangler out the car and made sure he laid still for a bit :whistling:,it turned out it was a carer who was strangling his patient who had mental health issues and the tesco manager and security guard weren't allowed to touch any of them due to risk of getting sued. The strangler stayed down long enough for the old bill to arrive and he was nicked for assault....