More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

Just now, Born Hunter said:

Pretty sure yeah. There's interviews with Fravor where he talks through the FLIR recordings pointing out the key points.

Just FYI but the plane doesn't have to manoeuvre itself to the same degree as the object it's tracking to keep it in view.

Like I said, the CSG had sensor data of these things over weeks and now multiple events.

The DoD are concerned because they recognise how seemingly advanced these things are and consider them sufficiently advanced to be a potential threat to their assets.

I know that mate, but the way he said it was moving and at those speeds I thought It would make it difficult to track. Of course if you're some distance away you would have a wide FOV. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

Just now, Greb147 said:

I know that mate, but the way he said it was moving and at those speeds I thought It would make it difficult to track. Of course if you're some distance away you would have a wide FOV. 

I dunno mate, simply. But there's a lot in all of that that isn't easily explained imo.

On 05/10/2021 at 11:17, Born Hunter said:

If you were studying an isolated ecosystem you would operate with minimal interference, at least at first, to gain a base line. Then to test your theories and understanding you may well decide to make calculated interference's to see if the effects are in line with your theories. There may also be the case of them wanting to make observations that have a level of 'risk of exposure' they consider acceptable.

Seems very reasonable to me, but we're a bit too far down the rabbit hole at that point.

Observation influences outcome ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Lol it wasn't cgi,it was animated so says buzz

it obvious it was fake francie lol people still wont have it 

look how advance we are now and still have put men out of earths orbit the space station isnt even in space lol 300 mile up

7 minutes ago, Francie said:

Lol it wasn't cgi,it was animated so says buzz

Take off the tinfoil for once Francie lad, he's saying the actual landing was animated. 

I mean how the hell could it have been filmed if there was nobody there to film it, he's not admitting they didn't land on the thing. ?

Just now, Greb147 said:

Take off the tinfoil for once Francie lad, he's saying the actual landing was animated. 

I mean how the hell could it have been filmed if there was nobody there to film it, he's not admitting they didn't land on the thing. ?

i cant believe you think we landed men on the moon greb lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i cant believe you think we landed men on the moon greb lol 

Oh FFS here we go again. ?

Just look at all the scientific marvels performed by mankind throughout history, I suppose we never split the atom as well. 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not saying either way cause I don't know its suspicious why they let everyone believe they were watching the moon landing,when it was animated,they lied greb.

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Oh FFS here we go again. ?

Just look at all the scientific marvels performed by mankind throughout history, I suppose we never split the atom as well. 

lol 1940s we did that now look how easy it people do it in there shed lol

since the 1960s we went quarter of a million miles to the moon since the furthest we have put men is 300 miles up still in earths orbit with all the scientific marvels since i wonder why that is 

Edited by mC HULL