More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

57 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Not long ago a few pilots of different aircraft reported seeing ufo flying in a south to north direction just off the coast of ireland coming in from the usa on flight routes

Was it that rocket satellite that was mistaken for UFO len?

I seen it,yes mistake it for a ufo if ye didnt know what it was

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

Just watched a little video on YouTube about the Nimitz incident. 

One of the pilots are interviewed and he claims that what he saw was well beyond the realms of what's possible given our technology. 

This craft was performing manoeuvres that would turn any pilot to mush, so a question to that. 

How was it that the aircrafts cameras could track this craft 99% of the time?

Apparently it was submerging under the water, popping back up and traveling between points miles apart in split seconds. You'd think that they would have problems tracking the craft but doesn't look that way. 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Just watched a little video on YouTube about the Nimitz incident. 

One of the pilots are interviewed and he claims that what he saw was well beyond the realms of what's possible given our technology. 

This craft was performing manoeuvres that would turn any pilot to mush, so a question to that. 

How was it that the aircrafts cameras could track this craft 99% of the time?

Apparently it was submerging under the water, popping back up and traveling between points miles apart in split seconds. You'd think that they would have problems tracking the craft but doesn't look that way. 

They did have problem tracking the craft. The radars needed to be guided to even get a ping off it and even then we’re unable to lock. And they didn’t have FLIR or optical recording of it 99% of the time I don’t think. Not that that’s really an issue given they have a field of view that doesn’t require the plane to manoeuvre to keep the craft sighted by those sensors.

As I said mate, whatever it was behaved like nothing in service, development or even concept stage. Certainly not a scramjet powered test vehicle. We could easily just dismiss this as human error if it was just pilot testimony but there’s too much sensor data to do that.

Im not saying this event and others proves aliens exist, but it’s certainly next level in terms of the credibility of the evidence.

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

They did have problem tracking the craft. The radars needed to be guided to even get a ping off it and even then we’re unable to lock. And they didn’t have FLIR or optical recording of it 99% of the time I don’t think. Not that that’s really an issue given they have a field of view that doesn’t require the plane to manoeuvre to keep the craft sighted by those sensors.

As I said mate, whatever it was behaved like nothing in service, development or even concept stage. Certainly not a scramjet powered test vehicle. We could easily just dismiss this as human error if it was just pilot testimony but there’s too much sensor data to do that.

Im not saying this event and others proves aliens exist, but it’s certainly next level in terms of the credibility of the evidence.

I'm going off the video clips I've seen, I'm not sure which video clip is the episode we are talking about? 

Has the Nimitz footage been released? 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm going off the video clips I've seen, I'm not sure which video clip is the episode we are talking about? 

Has the Nimitz footage been released? 

Pretty sure yeah. There's interviews with Fravor where he talks through the FLIR recordings pointing out the key points.

Just FYI but the plane doesn't have to manoeuvre itself to the same degree as the object it's tracking to keep it in view.

Like I said, the CSG had sensor data of these things over weeks and now multiple events.

The DoD are concerned because they recognise how seemingly advanced these things are and consider them sufficiently advanced to be a potential threat to their assets.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, WILF said:

I don’t know about extra terrestrials but I believe in “ghosts” for want of a better way to describe it ?

Over 1 billion chickens have been slaughterd this year..but you never hear of anyone saying I seen a ghost chicken mate..

• Haha 3