More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

9 minutes ago, Francie said:

Again that's micro evoloution through selective breeding,not natural selection,try an keep up,big difference to macro evoloution.

There's no such thing as micro or macro evolution, they are one of the same thing.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

Just now, Greb147 said:

There's no such thing as micro or macro evolution, they are one of the same thing.

Youd need to phone up the evoloutionary biologists an tell them that there's no difference hahaha see how ye get on way that one greb.

Just now, Francie said:

There's limits to the variation I'd say king

I imagine so mate.but surely the main aim of any species changing.is to adapt to the environment.to make eating easier or catching prey etc.

This is an interesting read... would the birds with a different type of beak end up eating different food.which over generations could change there body structure.similar to evolution.so thinking along them lines.could virus's be to blame for evolution..

WWW.NATIONALGEOGRAPHIC.COM

For two decades, bird experts in Alaska have been puzzled by the twisted beaks of chickadees and...

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Excatly,you have to BELEIVE,Goodman ye got it finally haha

No, it has been observed you doughnut. 

Take whales for example, the ancestors of whales walked the land. 

There is fossil evidence of numerous transitional species and genetic evidence. 

Wales swim with a modified running motion, not the most efficient way to travel in water. 

Why would they swim that way when fish have a more efficient motion? 

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Youd need to phone up the evoloutionary biologists an tell them that there's no difference hahaha see how ye get on way that one greb.

You don't have a clue mate, stick with creationism as it's easier to grasp. ?

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Your wrong grebby boy,il be back to mingle after I head up the river?

No I'm really not, macro evolution is just a term, it's exactly the same as micro evolution but on a grander scale. 

No species just mutates in to another species. 

Were you feeding the ducks in science? ?

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

No I'm really not, macro evolution is just a term, it's exactly the same as micro evolution but on a grander scale. 

No species just mutates in to another species. 

Were you feeding the ducks in science? ?

Face the facts greb,macro has never been seen simple as that an no amount of time will solve it.

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

No, it has been observed you doughnut. 

Take whales for example, the ancestors of whales walked the land. 

There is fossil evidence of numerous transitional species and genetic evidence. 

Wales swim with a modified running motion, not the most efficient way to travel in water. 

Why would they swim that way when fish have a more efficient motion? 

It has not been seen greb,that's the fact of the matter.

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Face the facts greb,macro has never been seen simple as that an no amount of time will solve it.

It has been observed, I've just given you an example ffs. 

What you're saying it hasn't been seen in real time, well no shit Sherlock, how can it be observed in real time?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, king said:

I imagine so mate.but surely the main aim of any species changing.is to adapt to the environment.to make eating easier or catching prey etc.

This is an interesting read... would the birds with a different type of beak end up eating different food.which over generations could change there body structure.similar to evolution.so thinking along them lines.could virus's be to blame for evolution..

WWW.NATIONALGEOGRAPHIC.COM

For two decades, bird experts in Alaska have been puzzled by the twisted beaks of chickadees and...

Fascinating stuff really....must admit ive never quite been able to wrap my nut around the difference between adaptation and evolution or whether one simply leads to the other....but its interesting learning for the 10 - 15 minutes before my head feels like its going to explode ?

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It has been observed, I've just given you an example ffs. 

What you're saying it hasn't been seen in real time, well no shit Sherlock, how can it be observed in real time?

No empirical evidence for macro,just extrapolation. 

Your saying from the fossil record it shows how whales evolved,imagination an extrapolation greb. 

The fossil records shows actually proves evoloution wrong,millions of fossils,no intermediates 

An no it hasn't been seen in real time nor it can't be tested,so it's not science?

• Haha 1