More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Francie said:

No it's not

Darwinism is a theory of biological evolution developed by the English naturalist Charles Darwin and others, stating that all species of organisms arise and develop through the natural selection of small, inherited variations that increase the individual's ability to compete, survive, and reproduce.

Yes it is ?

20 hours ago, Greb147 said:

It's happening now Francie lad, it's just your eyes can't see it. 

not read the next whatever pages since this post....so forgive me if someone has posted this....

they have been studying the fish eagles on a soda lake in africa....the fish eagles that live there now feed on flamingo instead of fish as there aint any living in the lake anymore 

the scientists have seen how the eagles have changed in a short time ...(living memory) ...there tallons are changing to deal with the different pray species ...

• Like 5
55 minutes ago, TOMO said:

not read the next whatever pages since this post....so forgive me if someone has posted this....

they have been studying the fish eagles on a soda lake in africa....the fish eagles that live there now feed on flamingo instead of fish as there aint any living in the lake anymore 

the scientists have seen how the eagles have changed in a short time ...(living memory) ...there tallons are changing to deal with the different pray species ...

Interesting that mate..

So imagine the change over 1000 or even 10,000 yrs..adapt and overcome springs to mind..

On 17/04/2021 at 07:14, fireman said:

Some folk would have heard about the UFO jobby in Rendlesham forest in Suffolk just outside the old yank base at Woodbridge where a UFO is meant to have touched down a number of years ago.I sort of know a few fella's (mates of a mate)who were fishing on a beach not to far away that very night and they had a thing fly over them while they were on the beach and it shone a bright light on them,they just legged it and two of them are fecking rum old boys as it goes but they shite a brick and left there rods and gear behind.They ran up the beach a few hundred yards then looked to see what was happening and the light went out and they could hear something above them but couldn't see it,they waited a while then ran back grabbed their gear and drove home going back through the forest that was full of yank soliders and their trucks,jeeps etc all running and driving around like loons...Who knows what it was but it shook them and there not men to make stuff up or try to prove anything to anyone..

That'll be lads doing the circle walk at Hmp Hollesley Bay f****n with them ?......if you're on good behaviour in there you get to do the evening walk right round the site,takes you virtually onto the beech its the best 45 minutes of the day and a good giggle in the right company ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Darwinism is a theory of biological evolution developed by the English naturalist Charles Darwin and others, stating that all species of organisms arise and develop through the natural selection of small, inherited variations that increase the individual's ability to compete, survive, and reproduce.

Yes it is ?

There's a big difference in micro an macro evoloution,try an keep up. 

One is tested an observed the other ain't,an never will.

8 minutes ago, Francie said:

There's a big difference in micro an macro evoloution,try an keep up. 

One is tested an observed the other ain't,an never will.

The big difference is time Francie, it just won't sink in will it. 

I was always under the impression that micro evolution was change within a species and macro evolution was change from one species to another....at the risk of getting laughed at i tend to side with Francies thoughts on these types of exchanges but am happy to say its a " i dont really know " one for me.

Just now, South hams hunter said:

Of course it will as we keep records for longer. What about dog breeds? Look at how they've changed in the last 50-100 years 

Again that's micro evoloution through selective breeding,not natural selection,try an keep up,big difference to macro evoloution.

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

I was always under the impression that micro evolution was change within a species and macro evolution was change from one species to another....at the risk of getting laughed at i tend to side with Francies thoughts on these types of exchanges but am happy to say its a " i dont really know " one for me.

Your right gnash,but I wouldn't say species cause it's a loose term,I'd say kind?